1. 1. Gisele Bündchen or Bar Refaeli

• Bar Refaeli
    • Gisele Bündchen

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bar is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more beautiful but gisele is the better model

ewwww yeah right she is pretty but so plain jane, gisele is wayyyyyyyy more exotic

gisele is exotic yeah but show Bar's pic to ANYONE, any age, from any country they'll say bar is beautiful. but with gisele that is not the case

This particular poll is "who's HOTTER?" Hotness is different from beauty. Take Miranda Kerr :wub: for example :ninja: has a better face and body than most models but...not hotter than most per se. I don't really think Rebecca Romain is beautiful, but I'd vote for her as hotter than Miranda because she has more sex appeal, but if it said "more beautiful" I'd vote Miranda.

Hotness is different... :unsure: .

ewwww yeah right she is pretty but so plain jane, gisele is wayyyyyyyy more exotic

gisele is exotic yeah but show Bar's pic to ANYONE, any age, from any country they'll say bar is beautiful. but with gisele that is not the case

well I'm giving mine and no thats not the case where I'm from, I guess beauty is different in every part of the world

everyone I know thinks gisele is beautiful, maybe not their particular favorite but she isn't anywhere near the other side of the spectrum

no one even knows who bar is where i'm from.pretty girl but do her looks set her apart form the rest, NO she will easily be forgotten in years to come

Beautiful: Bar

Sexy: Tie - Bar has such innocence about her which is appealing, and Gisele has that "in your face" sex appeal.

Body: Bar - She's softer then Gisele, more curvy which is always nice, however Gisele does have nice gams

Modeling: Gisele - Comes with years, and years and years in the business.

While Gisele has an amazing body, her attitude leaves little to be desired imo. Beauty comes from within first and foremost, and for me, Gisele doesn't have that beauty. Overall I like Bar's features better, and while they might be "plain", they aren't masculine like GF's. Gisele's face kinda bothers me in that aspect. There's only been two models I've ever consistently liked with a more masculine features. Alessandra Ambrosio and Frankie Rayder.

well I think they are both very pretty and beautiful period. I happen to love models with chiseled cheekbones more so than cutesy little round faces and I don't think it makes a woman masculine at all, just more sexy rather than cute. ( and I don't count Bar for this bc she has cheekbones too)

if you look back all the models of the super beautiful perfect faces era, lol ie: Cindy,Linda,Christy,Helena,Claudia etc... all had chiseled faces and it was a standard to have cheekbones and visible bonestructure to even become a model! I miss that :cry:

and I'm so sick of the babydoll pudgy face fad, :yuckky: thats why I get excited to see new models who have visible bone structure :drool: I dunno to me, its what makes a woman more beautiful than the next and sets them apart making them look like models

but I think Bar and Gisele are both pretty, just different types and a matter of preference :wave: