234 members have voted

1. 1. Gisele Bündchen or Bar Refaeli

• Bar Refaeli
    • Gisele Bündchen

http://in.news.yahoo.com/070331/139/6dxlg.html

Leonardo DiCaprio may marry supermodel Bar Refaeli in June

By ANI

Saturday March 31, 01:06 PM

Washington, March 31 (ANI): Millions of heartbreaks are in the offing around the world as Leonardo DiCaprio will no longer remain single. The 'Blood Diamond' Star is reportedly marrying Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli in June.

Refaeli is the first Israeli model to to be featured in Sports Illustrated magazine; the same picture was later published on the cover of Maxim. She also appeared on the cover of the March 2006 issue of GQ.

The 'Titanic' star proposed Bar only after getting the consent of her parents, and for doing so the two toured Israel earlier this month to meet them, and meanwhile also visited The Wailing Wall, the holiest site in Judaism

http://in.news.yahoo.com/070331/139/6dxlg.html
Leonardo DiCaprio may marry supermodel Bar Refaeli in June

By ANI

Saturday March 31, 01:06 PM

Washington, March 31 (ANI): Millions of heartbreaks are in the offing around the world as Leonardo DiCaprio will no longer remain single. The 'Blood Diamond' Star is reportedly marrying Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli in June.

Refaeli is the first Israeli model to to be featured in Sports Illustrated magazine; the same picture was later published on the cover of Maxim. She also appeared on the cover of the March 2006 issue of GQ.

The 'Titanic' star proposed Bar only after getting the consent of her parents, and for doing so the two toured Israel earlier this month to meet them, and meanwhile also visited The Wailing Wall, the holiest site in Judaism

How long they do know each other for??

:laugh: :D yeah, it seems there´s no time to sleep with that loads of work she has :) but I think she can manage it pretty well :) I myself sleep for 5 hours per day, soemtimes less, and I can live with it :D

thanks for gorgeous pic hun :hug: