Bellazon

Bar Refaeli & Gisele Bündchen

zopehosting

Bar Or Gisele  

234 members have voted

1. 1. Gisele Bündchen or Bar Refaeli

• Bar Refaeli
    • Gisele Bündchen

Just because I won't sleep with you doesn't mean you have to be mean to me. :rofl:

:rofl: , :rofl: ...Dammit ! You make ppl misunderstand me !!! :persuazn:

no one believes him hun, so you can be cool ;)

Jennka only says this because she wants to take me from you. ;)

Just because I won't sleep with you doesn't mean you have to be mean to me. :rofl:

there´s actually nothin´a and no one to take from you hun ;)

YAYYYYY !!!!..... :rofl: , Jennka, you just save my soul.... :| :| :|

I don´t know why is there such a comparison :idk:

zopehosting - thanks for beautiful pics of Bar. But how do you mean that VS thing? How many years?

You right they both amazing and good looking

I ment to how many shows of VS did Gisele participated and did the worldwide famous walk?

Looks like anyway more people around the world knows only Gisele...

:-)

the difference between a cat and gisele's walk is a cat doesnt look bored when they walk they are alert and on a mission. Gisele walk like a horse......stomp stomp stom stop stomp stomp stomp. its so plain. I reg on gisele alot but she isnt that bad

either way i like bar better she is more natural in looks and personality. Bar is so much more feminine.

zopehosting - thanks for beautiful pics of Bar. But how do you mean that VS thing? How many years?

I ment to how many shows of VS did Gisele participated and did the worldwide famous walk?

Gisele works for VS since 2000 :) quite a long time :) now, here are some quotes I´ve found from her biography:

The way to the top really started in 1999, when Gisele did something never done before. She was in all the important covers, editorials, fashion shows and advertisements. All in one shot. In November 1999 there was Gisele Bündchen, 19 years old, next to the fashion divas (like Naomi Campbell, Claudia Schiffer and many others) in Vogue America Millennium Edition cover. In that same end of year, Gisele, again, proved the world that she was the most famous and important model of the moment. She won the "Model of the Year" award, in Vogue Fashion Awards.

Gisele had already changed the fashion world forever qith her perfect curves and sculptural body, maybe without even realizing it. In her infinite beauty and lovable modesty Gisele told the world, without using any words, that anorexic models were loosing their space to the models with perfect bodies, full of curves. And we ask "Gisele, are you the most beautiful woman in the world?", and she answers in a childish little way that makes a grown man cry "no, that's impossible!". She is only proving she is wrong.

In the year 2000 many things happen to Gisele's career, many important things, which helped to consolidate her as a supermodel. The fashion magazine editors started to call Gisele an übermodel. "Über" in German means "over". That means Gisele was considered one of the best models ever. No other model had been called like that. Also in 2000 Gisele signed maybe the most important contract in her entire career. It was a millionaire contract with Victoria's Secrets, for five years. Gisele started to wear all the Victoria’s Secret’s lingerie, be in all the fashion shows and fill the pages in the catalogs. In 2000 VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards Gisele didn't win any awards...that's because she was the host. Next to Cuba Gooding Junior she made jokes and passed the throne to Carmen Kass, as the model of the year.

In September 2000, the Rolling Stone magazine had, for the fourth time, a model in its cover. After Claudia Schiffer, Cindy Crawford and Laetitia Casta, there was Gisele Bündchen. The fourth model ever to be in a Rolling Stone cover, a space famous for having the greatest rock and pop stars icons. And the title, written in white over a blue background was: "The most beautiful girl in the world". Few would disagree.

And some might ask "why Gisele?" or "what does she have that no one else has?". The answer could be "Gisele has the perfect combination". To be a model it's required much more than just a cute face and a flawless body. It's also required a lot of hard work, a lot of determination and a lot of luck (why not?). And what's the best definition of luck if it's not Gisele's father definition: "luck is a combination of opportunity and hard work". Gisele saw the opportunities and had the intelligence and the courage to go after it. Monica Monteiro also tries to explain: "She is all she is because of the education she had from her family, which is an example. And there's also the fact that she is such a good person".

Appeared most often on the cover of American Vogue. She did four covers only in 1999. She is also the second model who most appeared on the cover of British Vogue, after Kate Moss.

Her personal fortune is valued at 150 million dollars, and she is in the Guinness Book of Records as "the world's richest supermodel".

Forbes magazine named her the best paid and powerful supermodel in the world, with earnings of 15.2 million dollars a year. She also makes millions with her sandals line.

Is considered the biggest supermodel in the world. The Germans created an expression to call her: übermodel.

She has received the "Model of the Year" award and has been named "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World" by Rolling Stone and the "perfect body in the world" by The Sunday Times.

this all is why she gets my whole respect and admiration...and there are also other reasons too :)

Gisele works for VS since 2000 :) quite a long time :) now, here are some quotes I´ve found from her biography:

The way to the top really started in 1999, when Gisele did something never done before. She was in all the important covers, editorials, fashion shows and advertisements. All in one shot. In November 1999 there was Gisele Bündchen, 19 years old, next to the fashion divas (like Naomi Campbell, Claudia Schiffer and many others) in Vogue America Millennium Edition cover. In that same end of year, Gisele, again, proved the world that she was the most famous and important model of the moment. She won the "Model of the Year" award, in Vogue Fashion Awards.

Gisele had already changed the fashion world forever qith her perfect curves and sculptural body, maybe without even realizing it. In her infinite beauty and lovable modesty Gisele told the world, without using any words, that anorexic models were loosing their space to the models with perfect bodies, full of curves. And we ask "Gisele, are you the most beautiful woman in the world?", and she answers in a childish little way that makes a grown man cry "no, that's impossible!". She is only proving she is wrong.

In the year 2000 many things happen to Gisele's career, many important things, which helped to consolidate her as a supermodel. The fashion magazine editors started to call Gisele an übermodel. "Über" in German means "over". That means Gisele was considered one of the best models ever. No other model had been called like that. Also in 2000 Gisele signed maybe the most important contract in her entire career. It was a millionaire contract with Victoria's Secrets, for five years. Gisele started to wear all the Victoria’s Secret’s lingerie, be in all the fashion shows and fill the pages in the catalogs. In 2000 VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards Gisele didn't win any awards...that's because she was the host. Next to Cuba Gooding Junior she made jokes and passed the throne to Carmen Kass, as the model of the year.

In September 2000, the Rolling Stone magazine had, for the fourth time, a model in its cover. After Claudia Schiffer, Cindy Crawford and Laetitia Casta, there was Gisele Bündchen. The fourth model ever to be in a Rolling Stone cover, a space famous for having the greatest rock and pop stars icons. And the title, written in white over a blue background was: "The most beautiful girl in the world". Few would disagree.

And some might ask "why Gisele?" or "what does she have that no one else has?". The answer could be "Gisele has the perfect combination". To be a model it's required much more than just a cute face and a flawless body. It's also required a lot of hard work, a lot of determination and a lot of luck (why not?). And what's the best definition of luck if it's not Gisele's father definition: "luck is a combination of opportunity and hard work". Gisele saw the opportunities and had the intelligence and the courage to go after it. Monica Monteiro also tries to explain: "She is all she is because of the education she had from her family, which is an example. And there's also the fact that she is such a good person".

Appeared most often on the cover of American Vogue. She did four covers only in 1999. She is also the second model who most appeared on the cover of British Vogue, after Kate Moss.

Her personal fortune is valued at 150 million dollars, and she is in the Guinness Book of Records as "the world's richest supermodel".

Forbes magazine named her the best paid and powerful supermodel in the world, with earnings of 15.2 million dollars a year. She also makes millions with her sandals line.

Is considered the biggest supermodel in the world. The Germans created an expression to call her: übermodel.

She has received the "Model of the Year" award and has been named "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World" by Rolling Stone and the "perfect body in the world" by The Sunday Times.

this all is why she gets my whole respect and admiration...and there are also other reasons too :)

Gisele works for VS since 2000 smile.gif quite a long time smile.gif now, here are some quotes I´ve found from her biography:

that's a lot ;-)

Thank you for the info ;-)

Why are we even debating whether Bar or Gisele is hotter when we all know Rosie O'Donnell is the hottest woman alive?

rosiebi5.jpg

:rofl:

*chokes* ....... *coughs*............*sneezes* .......*faints* ................

Shes either a pretty pig or a hot camel... :| :| :| :|