Bellazon

Bar Refaeli & Gisele Bündchen

zopehosting

Bar Or Gisele  

234 members have voted

1. 1. Gisele Bündchen or Bar Refaeli

• Bar Refaeli
    • Gisele Bündchen

Bar, absolutely. Gisele can look sexy from a distance, but upclose all I can see is man-bird. She just doesn't have a particularly feminine face (or body, notwithstanding those store-bought breasts). All that said, she does have amazing hair and legs!

Bar, absolutely. Gisele can look sexy from a distance, but upclose all I can see is man-bird. She just doesn't have a particularly feminine face (or body, notwithstanding those store-bought breasts). All that said, she does have amazing hair and legs!

so the whole fashion world is celebrating and praising someone who looks like "man-bird"? Thatś really...interesting... :confused: Her body is gorgeous, one of the most beautiful in the fashion industry, while her face is wonderful too, have you seen Bar without make-up? She´s a great model, with awesome body, and she´s got gorgeous eyes, but she´s not very beautiful naturally. But that´s just my opinion, just like that one shaming Gisele is yours...if you see her like that, I can do nothin to change it, I just want to say...I disagree.

I mean, look at this - she´s a Goddes

and especially THIS one

there´s no one like her...she´s an icon!

and maybe it´s because she´s a top-model, a fashion icon and gorgeous woman...? Come on, she´s a legend, I mean, in my country, they don´t know Tyra, Heidi, Eugenia, Christy or Claudia and Cindy, Naomi and Kate much...but they know Gisele, and trust me that IS something!

and maybe it´s because she´s a top-model, a fashion icon and gorgeous woman...? Come on, she´s a legend, I mean, in my country, they don´t know Tyra, Heidi, Eugenia, Christy or Claudia and Cindy, Naomi and Kate much...but they know Gisele, and trust me that IS something!

that's cool couse Brazil is very big country ;-)

It is all because of leo?

Who is Leo ??

I dont pay attention to her perfect beauty or her super hot body or anything, its her personality that captured my eyes :blush: , so i love her crazy, funny personality and when i look back, OMG, shes the hottest model too. im gone crazy..... :|

I dont pay attention to her perfect beauty or her super hot body or anything, its her personality that captured my eyes :blush: , so i love her crazy, funny personality and when i look back, OMG, shes the hottest model too. im gone crazy..... :|

tell me about that... :laugh: I totally agree with ya!!! :hug:

I don´t live in Brasil, I live in Slovakia :laugh: And no, it´s not because of Leo - but frankly, he´s a part of it too... :D but it´s mainly because she also played in that Taxi movie, and she was the only model to have banner size of the whole building on the main square (that Dolce&Gabanna add), and she´s on covers, she´s in TV (not much, but it´s a miracle here, trust me), and when you show her picture to someone, they would recognize her :) (even those not-fashion jerks :laugh: ) some know her because of Leo, that´s true, some because of the Taxi movie and some because of modeling, but they KNOW her and that´s important. I mean, Leo is going to marry Bar(or at least rumour has it) and NO ONE here knows who Bar is...so...you see... :)

Who is Leo ??

Leonardo Di Caprio :)

Who is Leo ??

Leonardo Di Caprio :)

Who is Leonardo Di Caprio ?? Gisele's dogwalker ?