Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

^ Seen them both several times (Back in the early 1990's) and if I had to pick again I'd go to Sabbath.... without Layne Alice and Chains just isn't the same.

I saw Alice in Chains in Maquinaria Festival 2011 (Along with Faith No More and Chris Cornell that day. And Alain Johannes, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, and Down). Yes, it's not the same without Layne but it was great though.

Black Sabbath has never been here I think, except the 'Heaven and Hell' incarnation. That made the decision easier.

I am morally outraged for Science nerds world wide :blah: :cry2:

If this government shutdown takes longer than a week, NASA will be running into serious trouble to start their new Mars satellite before the end of the year. If they miss their launch window they'll have to wait two years to send it out. Fucking GOP and Obama. DC throwing a hissy fit means a delay in human exploration and expansion outward in the galaxy. Hope they make a footnote of these assholes in science books in about three centuries

NASAVoyager2@NASAVoyager2

Due to government shutdown, we will not be posting or responding from this account. Farewell, humans. Sort it out yourselves.

I am morally outraged for Science nerds world wide :blah: :cry2:

If this government shutdown takes longer than a week, NASA will be running into serious trouble to start their new Mars satellite before the end of the year. If they miss their launch window they'll have to wait two years to send it out. Fucking GOP and Obama. DC throwing a hissy fit means a delay in human exploration and expansion outward in the galaxy. Hope they make a footnote of these assholes in science books in about three centuries

NASAVoyager2 ‏@NASAVoyager2

Due to government shutdown, we will not be posting or responding from this account. Farewell, humans. Sort it out yourselves.

post-32772-0-1445985838-28932_thumb.jpg

Crazy what's going on down there :ermm:

I don't think people realize how bad this not only for us, but for the rest of the world.

To put it lightly if the USA gets a cough or a sniffle most of the rest of the world gets full blown flesh eating disease. Most if not all countries economic ties have almost complete reliance on the US which is boarding on the ridiculous if you think about it. It's gotten better for some countries as they continue to become more diversely invested with partners other than the US, and some countries have that sweet oil money - but all manufacturing, commodities, and most natural resources, all rely on the USA buying.

I don't think people realize how bad this not only for us, but for the rest of the world.

To put it lightly if the USA gets a cough or a sniffle most of the rest of the world gets full blown flesh eating disease. Most if not all countries economic ties have almost complete reliance on the US which is boarding on the ridiculous if you think about it. It's gotten better for some countries as they continue to become more diversely invested with partners other than the US, and some countries have that sweet oil money - but all manufacturing, commodities, and most natural resources, all rely on the USA buying.

Whatever happens to the US usually we up north here get hit by some sort of wave as well..... Can't wait :ninja: