Jump to content
Bellazon

2021 SI Swimsuit


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

So what you are saying is that you are DaveCat.....  I see..:eyebrows:

 

You should see the way I celebrate my Valentines day :shifty:

 

*cries due to lack of DD batteries*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

 

You should see the way I celebrate my Valentines day :shifty:

 

*cries due to lack of DD batteries*

You scamp! :rofl: 

You heard it first people. Our very own Dave is a Sex Doll Daddy and has a strong chance of getting into SI with his woman in a year or two. Poggers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

You scamp! :rofl: 

You heard it first people. Our very own Dave is a Sex Doll Daddy and has a strong chance of getting into SI with his woman in a year or two. Poggers

 

Gotta give the people what they want? :Amelie_wft:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

I think she does it and she's very proud of her work or else she would change and go back to how SI used to be.

 

My opinion is that she's trying to turn SI into a feminist kind of magazine, but she's doing it in the wrong way. If she wants to hire models/influencers/singers/athletes/some powerful chick who made good things and wants to send a meaningful message, she shouldn't make them into bikini models at all costs. She can just do normal shoots, with the girls being dressed, with nice elegant photoshoots and write articles about them. People who buy SI don't care about their meaningful work or message, they only care about semi-naked bodies. GOOD LOOKING bodies.

I agree with you COMPLETELY!!! especially the last part!! I just wana see beautiful women with hot bodies in a swimsuit/....that is all...frankly...they dont really have a lot of beautiful women in recent years...in comparison to previous ones

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

I think she does it and she's very proud of her work or else she would change and go back to how SI used to be.

 

My opinion is that she's trying to turn SI into a feminist kind of magazine, but she's doing it in the wrong way. If she wants to hire models/influencers/singers/athletes/some powerful chick who made good things and wants to send a meaningful message, she shouldn't make them into bikini models at all costs. She can just do normal shoots, with the girls being dressed, with nice elegant photoshoots and write articles about them. People who buy SI don't care about their meaningful work or message, they only care about semi-naked bodies. GOOD LOOKING bodies.

 

This is spot on. And even for the bikini shoots, you can make it more diverse. You don't need all size zero white girls. But they need to at least have fit bodies. This obsession with just straight up fat women in the magazine is utterly laughable. Who is this supposed to appeal to? And it just gets worse every year. Plus the actual models have such boring shoots this issue. What truly sucks is that a model like Lais who has been killing it for years in SI ,in its worst era ever, will never get a cover because it doesn't fit the message MJ wants, even when her pictures have been the best multiple years now. What a joke of a magazine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This year, the swimsuits chosen, locations and photography are back to elite, very nice!

 

Maggie Rawlins and Christen Harper steal the show completely. :surrender:Love them both :woot:

 

There are so many models who shouldn't be here. They should let bellazon competitions decide the lineup. Hardly 5-6 models including above 2 are worth watching! Covers are horrible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome to BZ and please don't take this to heart but....

 

36 minutes ago, anonymous_Batman said:

This year, the swimsuits chosen, locations and photography are back to elite, very nice!

 

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously though. ❤️

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, xr4ti said:

I remember when every guy used to want to date an SI supermodel.  Well now you can, just go to your local Golden Corral and ask one out LOL.

Hey Golden Corral is tasty! lol  (and now I kinda want it for dinner thanks :drool2: )

But yeah you can pretty much find most of these woman there on a Friday after work wearing their best sweat pants, three desserts in, salad bar avoided, carving station decimated and wearing a crab bib.

 

 

Wait... Grubhub delivers Golden Corral... Thank you for the dinner idea lol

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...