Bellazon

2021 SI Swimsuit

14 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

In the US we already changed into summer time zone, probably that's why :D 

But it was first at my 2PM, then my 3PM and the one from yesterday popped up at 1PM, what in the fuckity fuck :rofl:

10 hours ago, oldschoolsifan said:

Now just waiting for not-Jamea. Or Camille. Thrills.

Didn't not-Jamea show up already? We're waiting for old lady now in what looks to be their most underwhelming lineup yet, we thought it couldn't get any worse but MJ keeps surprising us. 

Still missing from 2020: Anne de Paula, Robin Holzken, Olivia Brower, Myla Dalbesio, Vita Sidorkina, Anita Marshall, Camille Kostek, Olivia Culpo, She-who-shall-not-be-named, Hyunjoo Wang, Kelsey Merrtin, Kim Riekenberg, Lorena Duran, Samantha Hoopes, Valentina Sampaio +Halima 

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Christen is too good for SI!

BTW, has Emily D gained weight? I hadn't seen much of her work lately apart from that SISE preview pic.

She looks the same to me. She’s always been thick, maybe the swimsuit and the angle of the pic don’t help either, but on Instagram she looks the same.

3 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

Miki Hamano is the only asian they should cast, jesus MJ you're terrible at this job

I hope you realize how insanely wrong and racist this reads as o.O.

Does MJ suck at her job? Yes. But I didn't know there was such a thing as a quota for many Asian models they can or should cast, or are you implying Miki is the only attractive Asian model out there? Because that is an even worse statement to make and you seriously need to watch your tone, particularly with all the bullshit Asian people are dealing with right now. 

40 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I hope you realize how insanely wrong and racist this reads as o.O.

Does MJ suck at her job? Yes. But I didn't know there was such a thing as a quota for many Asian models they can or should cast, or are you implying Miki is the only attractive Asian model out there? Because that is an even worse statement to make and you seriously need to watch your tone, particularly with all the bullshit Asian people are dealing with right now. 

you need to watch your tone, that's not what i said and i'm not like that...i even done an asian competition, NO ONE did that..i'm just saying from all the asian models i know she's the best one for SI and it's bullshit how she didn't make it but Yumi did