1. 1. Which series is the best?

• CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
    • CSI: Miami
    • CSI: New York
  2. 2. Which series is the worst?

• CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
    • CSI: Miami
    • CSI: New York

Why does everyone love Miami? Its has the same plot every show. David points his gun and either shoots the suspect or arrests them. No one else on the show hardly ever shoots or makes arrests.

I don't think everybody loves Miami. Only three out of twenty voters voted for it. I for one think it has seen better days. But as someone who watches an awful lot of tv, nothing that is ever on Monday at 10pm can compete with it. Also, I think some people love the fact that David Caruso is so predictable. I heard that there's some type of drinking game involving Caruso's character.

Why does everyone love Miami? Its has the same plot every show. David points his gun and either shoots the suspect or arrests them. No one else on the show hardly ever shoots or makes arrests.

I don't think everybody loves Miami. Only three out of twenty voters voted for it. I for one think it has seen better days. But as someone who watches an awful lot of tv, nothing that is ever on Monday at 10pm can compete with it. Also, I think some people love the fact that David Caruso is so predictable. I heard that there's some type of drinking game involving Caruso's character.

That is true there is nothing on :(

I think Miami is the best and I don't dislike any of the others.

Come on guys, you all have to have better reasons on why not to like the show than Horatio is annoying. How about the writers? They can never keep continuity with the characters and Delko( :drool: ) has gone through so much. I am not that big of a fan of Boa Vista myself but I like to pair her with Ryan. I really like that couple, but I mostly want her to stay away from Eric and Ryan to stay away from Calleigh since I am a big Hip Hugger(Eric and Calleigh shipper).

Anyways, there are other things besides Horatio that could show some improvement. It is mostly the writers who are making him so untouchable. I don't think they are that good with handling the characters personal lives, which scares me with their handling next season for the Eric/Jake/Calleigh triangle. So far they have been doing a good job with it, but remember that all of the past relationships never did well. Horatio was married to Marisol for a only a second and then she was shot, Eric and Boa were just a little fling and nothing came out of it(no offense to anyone who likes them), Hagen killed himself in front of(more like right behind) Calleigh, and Ryan was in hot water with that reporter. You see what I am saying? The characters never seem to get it good and what I miss about the first two seasons was how it wasn't so dramatic and it was more realistic with not every person being rich or looking like a supermodel.

That reminds me, in a recent Eva La Rue interview she mentioned that on CSI:Miami they use a color scheme for each episode. So one episode may be red, pink and white while the next is orange, yellow, and white. Weird huh?

I think Miami is the best and I don't dislike any of the others.

Come on guys, you all have to have better reasons on why not to like the show than Horatio is annoying.

I posted this a while back. I think something's wrong with the writing as well.

CSI: Miami

Cons:

The writers. I can't pinpoint anything but it feels like the show is running on auto pilot to me. The acting from the guest stars also seems the worst to me. Maybe it's the writing or the budget. I'll blame the writers.

Yeah, right on! And I think the guest stars are pretty bad to me. I think they are trying to hard, you know? Haven't you've noticed how every single person is rich and about .1% is poor? The guest stars think they are all that. Remember that episode with that girl who was babysitting(sort of like When a Stranger Calls) and she was scared and all of that? She was a really bad actress in my opnion. Really bad. The best guest star in my opinion was Clavo Cruz.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...