Bellazon

Best TV Show Ever

GOCHO

• 4 months later...
It really is probably the best show ever. Everyone says my dad looks like him. One time this guy asked him for an autograph. I guess they dont know that Seinfield is short. My dads around 6'2

:laugh: yes jerry cant be that tall.

• 1 month later...

forensic files is an awesome show! lol ive defiantely watched my more than fair share ! is it still reruns now-a-days?

i seriousyl cant pick the greatest show ever ! lol theres been soooo many throughout my days of tv growing up!

but im definately gonna have to say the good old SNL days ....you know back with David Spade and Chris Farely as the motivational speaker, who "Lived in a van down by the river!" oh and the days of Adam as a featured guest! ahhh even the times of the two blues brothers and daaaa bears! lol i still say Christopher Walken didnt host enough! :p....epp the good old days of SNL was some good television

For me it was Seinfeld.

I can watch an episode for several times and I never get tired of watching it. That's why I love the re-runs!

me too!!!

also i LOVED F*R*I*E*N*D*S!!! the season finale was just AWESOME!!! & i miss the shows :( but i have all th eseason in bootleg ^^ hhaa that my uncle got me

also..

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES

GREY"S ANATOMY

ANTM (america's next top model)

are the other fave shows of mine ^^

Edited by victoria's_secret

Update!!

Family Guy

House M.D.

CSI: Vegas - good before it started up with its franchises now im not so into it

Desperate Housewives

Charmed - Seasons 1-3 i.e. before Shannon was fired

Buffy

Lost - before i was told there will probably be about 5 seasons. I can only be excited about the whole mystery for so long