Bellazon

Best TV Show Ever

GOCHO

coupling UK, sex and the city

24, Lost, Alias

nip/tuck, las vegas (i like "tilt" too so far)

x-files

seinfeld, mwc

fresh prince of belair

and grounded for life (i'm the only one who likes it around ehehe)

wow sooo many and i'm sure there are more. these are the ones just came to my mind at the moment (07:29AM without sleepin)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest quasicartes

The greatest TV has to be South Park.

Watch episode 101, the very first, the animation is eye-torturing. Clumsy paper cardboard cutouts. Season 1 is really terrible, with trashy plots (Episode 112-Mecha Streissand). Season 2 begins with the introduction of f*cktards who light their farts (Episode 201-Not Without My Anus), plus it also has one of the worst storyline in the entire history of TV shows ie. the importance of literacy (Episode 203-Chicken Lover).

Later on, in Season 3, the content starts to get better. For example, saving the rainforest is gay (Episode 301-Rainforest Schmainforest) and Japanese men have small penises (Episode 310-Chinpokomon). Season 4 has Fingerbang (vast improvements in camera works can be seen), Fat Camp and Wacky Molestation Adventure, nuff said. Season 5 is definitely one of the best TV series ever made, it breaks record with for saying 'shit' 162 times within 20 minutes(Episode 502-It Hits The Fan) & the best fighting scene on TV (Episode 503-Cripple Fight). Season 6 is highly enjoyable as Terrence & Phillip make their last appearance on South Park (Episode604-The New Terrence & Phillip Movie Trailer). Season 7 teaches moral values eg. the importance of hypocrisy (Episode 601-I'm A Li'l Bit Country) and exploiting religion for financial gains (Episode 709-Christian Rock Hard). Furthermore, it introduce viewers to the hottest chicks in South Park who wears shirts with strategically positioned 'i' and 'i' (Episode 714-Raisins). Season 8 has Giant Douche and Turd Sandwhich, more than enough said. I have just watched Episode 905-The Losing Edge, perfect plot, perfect camera works, perfect sound effects. From crappy to perfect production in less than a decade, no TV show has shown so much improvement in so little time! Simpsons has been on air for several decades, yet it just gets more and more boring.

• 2 weeks later...