Bellazon

Eating Disorder

Hime

just let it all out... :hug:

you know what helps me in bad times? (except of alcohol... :ninja: that belongs to another thread)

shopping...but it can be depresing in the same time, like all this trend with skinny jeans...I really want to wear them but I'm afraid I will look like a cow in them. I feel so ashamed of myself- "this is not the way an Ukrainian girl should look like..." and I imagine a picture in my mind...of myself as a skinny girl, it's the only thing that keeps me awake knowing that someday I (meybe) look like that and fit into them skinny jeans. :(

Thanks Demi :hug: I really mean that...I know it's going to be hard for me to overcome this, but things don't happen overnight...I'm going to just have to take it step by step at an acceptable pace...but i really know how you feel and i hope things get better for you. people are so cruel these days, it's like if you have one imperfection, they hate you for it and use it against you to scar any pride you have in yourself :( but if you ever need anybody, i'm here! :hug: that goes for everybody else as well :)

I wish had a scanner, so I could post the picture my mum took of me a 2 years ago. If you would see it then I'm sure that you wouldn't even think of being anorexic.

If you have a digital camera, you can make a picture of the pic and still show us. That is, if you feel up for it...Personally I think it's good for others to see how horrible anorexia can be.

I know this may seem insensitive but I can't see why a person would want to be anorexic or bulimic. you are messing up your body for no reason. beauty does not mean thinness.

i know what you mean & feel, but some people just can't help it. like sometimes eating mihgt be the only thing they can control and once you start, the disease takes control of you and you can't erlally stop unless you get help. but i do understand how anorexic/bulimic peple feel though

I wish had a scanner, so I could post the picture my mum took of me a 2 years ago. If you would see it then I'm sure that you wouldn't even think of being anorexic.

If you have a digital camera, you can make a picture of the pic and still show us. That is, if you feel up for it...Personally I think it's good for others to see how horrible anorexia can be.

yes. i think by showing us a picture of what an anorexic person looks like, it would probably change how people feel.