Bellazon

Eating Disorder

Hime

i'm sorry, i wasn't trying to be offensive to people with disorders. but that's just how i feel about them, to me they're sick. i never said the people who ended up having them are disgusting filth and scum lol, i just said that the whole body issue controlling someone is really sick in itself.

because im tired of ppl thinking its just a 'choice of lifestyle' to have an eating disorder

Agreed!! Whoever thinks it is a choice are Nieve and Narrowminded. Every case is uniquie(For the own personal reason) and everything happens for a reason...these things don't just happen.

• 1 month later...
i'm sorry, i wasn't trying to be offensive to people with disorders. but that's just how i feel about them, to me they're sick. i never said the people who ended up having them are disgusting filth and scum lol, i just said that the whole body issue controlling someone is really sick in itself.

you say you where not trying to offend the people with ed's but you just did & its not ok. I seriously don't get this "talk just to be noticed" thing. It should be clear for everyboody that untill you confront yourself with such a thing, you don't know how its like, what is it about.

& the whole controlling "issue" is not a bad thing at all, but usualy at ed's like anorexia the control dissapears at some moment bcoz anorexics don't run from hunger they understand and cultivate it so its just a matter of "getting used to it" & controlling its just a small part at the begining of the certain ed.

ok. i just said i didnt mean to offend anyone.

i get that i havent been through a serious eating disorder to the point where id throw up every day, but i have gone through body issues and have struggled in that way myself, and i wont get too into it.

how is the controlling issue not bad? its disgusting for someone to be thinking about their weight every second of the day and to not want to eat because of it. we're human, we're meant to eat. if you revolve your life around it, its sick. and im sorry if that offends you but thats my stance on it. id rather be a little chubby then be super thin and sick.

the second you throw up is the second you choose to bring yourself to those levels. if you dont want an eating disorder you wont continue to throw up, or stop eating. ive wanted to lose maybe 5 lbs here or there so bad myself but at the end of the day your health comes first. why is that such a controversial thing to bring up here?

• 4 weeks later...

I do not have an eating disorder. If I did, it would be that I couldn't STOP eating. People often tell me I need to eat, or that I look too skinny. It makes me so angry, because I eat alllll day long, and I am still skinny. I wish they understood that commenting on someones weight, wether they are heavy or skinny, is rude.

I do not have an eating disorder. If I did, it would be that I couldn't STOP eating. People often tell me I need to eat, or that I look too skinny. It makes me so angry, because I eat alllll day long, and I am still skinny. I wish they understood that commenting on someones weight, wether they are heavy or skinny, is rude.