Bellazon

Eating Disorder

Hime

you know no matter what you think of yourself the media just throws this image for girls that you have to be thin in order to be beautiful and hot or whatnot. so it's just retared. especially in the fashion/modeling industry they give you an image of what beauty is when it really is sickening. but idk, it's hard to look away from what you're shown

the models looked even skinnier this season :cry:

they seem to get skinnier and skinnier. it's disgusting and yet i find myself wanting to look liike them ahah. but i wish taht models would get curvier and bigger like how they looked in the 80s-90s. cause that time models were sizze 6's and even 8's! now they're like 00,0 ahha even like -25 :p

I watched Tyra's show and was a bit dissappointed in the end. I mean there wasn't really much updating on the girls that was focused on in the show. All I heard was that they weren't doing well and wasn't recovering. Sad. I'm wishing them all thebest though and hoping they will get over their eating disorders.

OowW gal`s. I reAlLy don't Get thIs w/ The anOrexia anYmore... I meaN it`s Ok to waNt tO loOk skinnY & stUff ( whO doesn't? :shifty: ) but I dunnO There'S a pOint wHen yOu juSt geT siCk of iT. diEting aLl The tIme is :| ... thOugh I'm like That tOo :/ ,TheRe whEre tiMes wHen I waS dRinkinG liKe 2 litreS oF waTer sO I caN just FelL tHat I don"t wanNa eat Or I was smOking tiLl I waS feEling baD sO I couLdn"t eat :| ... & aLl oF thiS juSt fOr wHa? :/

hehe. ok I'll try to write normal :)

I don't see the greatness of looking skinny sometimes either but sometimes I just look at snejana & I'm like :wub:

I don't think at beeing skinny for some1 else. I wanna feel ok w/ myself ... though I like myself sometimes I just go crazy & I start to think weird :/

thanks ;) :hug:

I know how you feel, sometimes I feel like that myself. But overall i think that I cannot feel sexy when I'm just skin and bones (esp b/c others don't think it's sexy either) and I have no idea what it is for. What do I have from being skinny? Bad skin, bad hair, bags under the eyes and weak organs. Then i prefer to look gorgeous and healthy with my 58 kg / 1.65m. For my feeling and for my looks.