Bellazon

Eating Disorder

Hime

and here's the deal...I want to look skinny and everyday I curse myself for having a natural healthy body and in a case I will want to be skinny I'll have to starve myself again and making myself ill. :cry:

Uhm ok. I love them too, but I would never want to look like them (only like the advertising - and the girls don't look like that in real, photoshop can make anything possible :cain: ) and would never want to have the unhealthy lifestyle. Cigarettes, champagne and stress would kill me sooner or later :/

and here's the deal...I want to look skinny and everyday I curse myself for having a natural healthy body and in a case I will want to be skinny I'll have to starve myself again and making myself ill. :cry:

I really don't get it :/ ... I mean this whole thing with this crazy eating disorder is so painfull & so crazy.

Why can't we just be some pices of paper. :| ... :/ it`s crazY.

^said the girl who wants to look like Snejana :cain: :laugh:

the good news are that I stopped to starve myself but...my mind still bothering me, but again don't we all have issues that we create to ourself? :idk:

^said the girl who wants to look like Snejana :cain: :laugh:

the good news are that I stopped to starve myself but...my mind still bothering me, but again don't we all have issues that we create to ourself? :idk:

I wanna look like snejana but well I'm not willing to harm myself anymore. I wanna eat cocolate & pizza & candy :hehe: ... if you get my point.

well yea ... :/ . Anyhow, let`s take it like this ... I mean ok. anorexia is ok as long as we don't take it to extreme. it`s not a lifestyle ,it`s more like a way of thinking & I consider it ok as long as this makes you happy & you can control it but it`s not good to make a obsession out of it coz well, not eating leds to crack :|

no, anorexia is a clearly unhealthy starving of yourself. eating healthy and controlled is something else as long you don't harm yourself. i would never say anorexia is "ok" just b/c it's not. (hope you get my point)

Sahara, I'm glad you don't starve yourself anymore :hug: I'm sure your body will be thankful and let you look more glowing and beautiful :wub: but you are right, everyone creates problems, i guess b/c nobody can live in simply happiness :idk: but we all can try to keep these self-created problems as little as possible :hehe:

Sometimes I kinda blame some guys for making girls suffering from eating disorder...I got a few friends who almost died because they are laughed at for being fat, so they start to starve themselves to be skinny and attractive...I mean ok, fat is unhealthy, but my friends's BMI are like around 22-23, maybe close to overweight but NOT overweight...And its still healthy...These are the issues that I get in skool...And I myself were once close to overweight..At first I lost weight healthily and have confidence with myself...But slowly I just keep losing weight...until a size 2...I can't stop...If i lose another 2.5kg, I'll be underweight...

i kinda agree..well it depends on us if we want to be chubby or skinny but i guess we all want a normal shape..but then again eating too much and not not eating at all will not grant us that wish.

when it comes to guys, yep..they hateu when you're fat, they still hate u when you're too skinny..so what now???

some dudes love fat chicks :ninja: and others love skinny girls...the way I want to be :(

but after all it's our choice- be fat/normal/skinny. most of us "get stuck" with the "wrong body"... <_<

some dudes love fat chicks :ninja: and others love skinny girls...the way I want to be :(

but after all it's our choice- be fat/normal/skinny. most of us "get stuck" with the "wrong body"... <_<

true, after all it's still US who will decide for the better.

yes that's true. some guys do like girls with curves and a little meat on them, but the guys i know and am friends with are into skinny but toned/healthy looking girls. anorexia isn't the answer to getting this kind of body. i used to be sitting on my ass just wishing to be skinny and envying the skinny girls and models, but then i decided to actually do something about it, so i think that's what we need to do :D get off our asses and excercise and stuff :) haha (i know sounds korny and stuff but it's true :blush: )

i can really relate to this topic, although i don't like to talk about it :( it wasn't only people, everyday, telling me all of these mean things to me in my face, it even came from my own family, especially my sister. i mean, everyday (2 years ago ) guys and alot of people would come up to me and tell me i was fat and ugly and i didn't have any business being their friend or whatever and that sparked my eating habits getting worse, as in not eating, everyday. all of that year nobody knew what i was going through and when that school year was over and the new one began, everybody started being nice to me because i lost so much weight and i finally realized the cruelty of some people. i kept my routine of working out so much and restricting myself and it came back to haunt me afterwards. i worked out ALOT (and i still kind of do :() i would run at least 10 miles a day, do thousands of sit ups, lots of routines...and punching my punching bag, thinking about all of these horrible things all of the people said to me. to this day i still do that and i don't like it...this is not something to be proud of. because of it, i have been getting 'dizzy spells' more and almost fainting alot...i inherited what my mom has 'vertigo' and i don't like it... i guess i'm just trapped in it so much...it wasn't as bad as it was 2 years ago, but with the things have been lately, i think i'm headed that way again if i let myself do it. one of my instructors at my school told me not too long ago that i've lost my 'glow' and that my eyes look sunken in and my hair looks 'dead' and that i look so pale. i wanted to cry, but i just remained quiet and went on about my business...

i mean, i'm a nice person and i love to help my REAL friends out, but sometimes i need help, but i don't want to sound desperate, you know? i don't know, but i thought i'd let that out, because i've kept it inside of me for a while now. i just really want to put an end to it and be truly happy with not only life, but happy with myself. i WANT and really wish i could be healthy...

sorry this post was soooo long :ninja:

Lady fatale...don't worry you're not alone...Yea...I know your feelings...when I was 13..I was fat..And no one wanna look at me...No one notice me...But just last year...everyone start to notice me because I was skinny...Guys who have talked to me when i was 13....actually didn't recognise me last year...like...my gawd...am that ugly when i'm 13?? And yea..I pretty much exercise alot and starve myself...But not as much as Lady fatale..You're really strong...keep that up ^^...And something to add on..I always feel insecure about my looks...because I'm mixed blood(Thai/Chi)...So my skin is abit darker than what a typical chinese girl suppose to look like...And I really want smaller eyes, singled eyelid...and thinner kips...I think its cute...And I really want fairer skin...Like Zhang ziyi...I wanna look like a chinese girl...My boyfriend love me alot, I'm the girl that he loves...But I know I'm not the girl in his dreams...I really wanna be the girl in his dreams too...And I remembered there's a korean girl in this forum...I think she looks really pretty....she's the fair-skinned with the small mouth and looked really cute when she smiles...I really admire her...I feel so ugly.....XD...my gawd...I'm tearing...sorry...I got carried away...