Bellazon

The Next Supermodels.

Strawberry BigMac

• 2 weeks later...
Well i'm not saying they are anorexic they just have different body types. And I dont think there is many guys that would take a superskinny girl over a Jessica Alba.

Flavia, Eugenia, Izabel, Daria, Elise, Morgan, Jeisa ,Anja, Lili and Mirija...al those girls are super high fashion and have no curves at all. They aren't even versitile enough to do anything maistream. They are sticks that are great for fashion.

Daria and Caroline... maybe some day but the rest of them best stick to appealing to gay casting directors and women.

ss49ja7.th.jpg <------ A real supermodel body (CLaudia Schiffer) She is Rail thin but she has T and A

Sorry, but Claudia has an average ugly face that scares me everytime I see it :ninja: you´re beeing ridiculous more and more :D Flavia, Eugenia, Izabel, Daria, Elise, Morgan, Jeisa ,Anja, Lili and Mirija - sticks? Eugenia?? STICK?? :laugh: oh man :D :D :D :laugh: :laugh:

don´t take me wrong, but models are not supposed to look like beyonce :whistle: you know, I LOVE Beyonce, I adore her, think she´s wonderful and awesome, and beautiful :heart: but models are models, they´re supposed to be thin (not anorectic)

look on Kate Moss - curves?? not at all. Still she´s a supermodel, she´s like... THE Kate Moss! Anyway, there are still many models that have curves and are exqusite and beautiful, like Gisele, Daria, Alessandra, Doutzen, Eugenia, Ana, Adriana, Natalia and Karolina, and many more!!

I think models are coming back on magazine covers, but it will take a little time still, because movie industry is really strong, and what people want to see? Movie star from their favourite movie. It´s a fashion turn now to fight... :D

Your opinions boggles my mind too :dontgetit: no offense, Straw, but you´re a "one-type" kind of woman, aren´t you? All you´re talking about is "curves, curves, cuuurves hella curves" - in some kind of way, I perceive you, I really do, but...you´re beeing ridiculous in the other kind of way to me.

woman´s beauty is not determined only by curves. To be honest, I would MUCH rather look like Gisele then Beyonce. But that´s because I like that type of body more, it´s more beautiful to ME. It´s personal, ALWAYS it´s personal, when speaking generally...let me see. E.G. - Gisele is the highest paid model now. Right? Not just because she works hard, but because designers wants her - why? Because she´s a great trade mark. Why? Because people look up to her. Why? Because they´ve found her beautiful and - this is important - FAMOUS. Everyone wants what famous people have.

Next thing - people (mainly women) rather see curvy models. Why? Because they can tell "Yeah, she´s like me, and she´s a model, whow!!" They are somehow...closer to the average women, and this is good on one side, but bad on the other side. Why? Because woman doesn´t have to be curvy to be beautiful, and when this kind of people see a beautiful but thin woman, they started to envy ( I dunno why, but it´s always like that), they start to call her anorectic and so on...people can be bastards when it goes to beauty. And here´s the point when they rather prefer a curvy one. Speaking in general.

I hate when there are only skinny looking models on the runway. And I would also hate when there would be only curvy-models. I love variableness, it´s the most beautiful thing on the whole world we have. It means everyone can find what he likes, because we are all people of different tastes, someone likes curvy, someone likes skinny or thin...and some people tend to talk " I like curvy woman, it´s healthy" just because that´s the sentence everyone wants to hear. But frankly, he would rather pick thin than curvy. This whole "anorectic" thing is beeing more and more ridiculous. I admit is great to fight against it, but some peple just overdo it, you know? And when fighting against anorexia, why there is no fight against obesity? Why do we hate and slash thin women, but feel sorry for fat one? (I mean, really obese people)

and the covers thing? It´s all about popularity. Not beauty. Make some scandal, you´ll be on cover. That´s how it goes now. And honestly, people will always be obssesed with fashion, and beauty. No matter how the models will look like. It´s all about beauty nowadays, and I think it´s gonna get stronger and stronger every year. Unfortunately... I always try not to be superficial, but I always fail. It´s shame, but it´s true - I look at a man and first thing that strikes me is how he/she looks. It´s all in my eyes, I can´t help it, and even when most people say "I´m not interested in beauty, it´s the soul that counts, it´s all about the inner beauty" it´s not true. I could go on and on in this, but I think we all know what I´m talkin about.

All I wanted to say is, that I hate the "one type of view". There are many versions of beauty, and if models, quote

Models are supposed to be the epitome of beeauty in body and face....their supposed to have it all.

then there should be ALL KIND of models. (NOT anorectic, again) You know? How can naturally thin, not curvy girl look up to model who is curvy and etc... ? I think it would just hurt her, why she is not like her, blah blah blah, just like when curvy girl looks up to a slim thin model and stop to eat. It´s not right, in ANY of this ways. Be beautiful the way you are, that´s the thing people should know! Are you skinny? Ok! Are you curvy? Why not!! Everythin is beautiful! Universal beauty?? Fuck with it!! :D :D

sorry for the loooooong looong reading guys... :blush: