Bellazon

The Next Supermodels.

Strawberry BigMac

My money is on Hilary Freckin' Rhoda. She is gorgeous she is going straight to the top straight straight no pit stops. She's my pick although she is not in my top ten but I can't deny this girls beauty or talent.

hilaryrcy8.jpg

0atd2dy7.th.jpg

donnakaranss2007bf3.th.jpg

Chanel has absolutely no chance. I don't want to sound mean, but I know I will, but she has absolutely nothing special about her, she must be the least attractive model ever, I don't even know why she is a model. I am sorry but I simply can't stand her, she is unbeautiful, uninteresting, unedgy, has no personality. I have no idea why she got s popular, that's probably because she is black. But god there so many amazingly gorgeous black models, why Chanel?

The only thing I like about Chanel is her skin color. The rest is boring. :yuckky:

The next supermodel is most likely Miranda Kerr, mostly due to VS. :) None of the high fashion girls will make it because they lack appeal and recognition. VS actually brings out the personalities of the girls and expands upon them, thus Adriana, Alessandra and KK are already supermodels.

Also Doutzen if she lands a big enough contract besides Loreal, maybe she should do VS, though isnt she a spokesperson for them??

You know out of high fashion the only ones I thought who had some potential were Caroline Trentini and Raquel. These girls do so much work, I have seen them in almost all the major shows and what not, always on Vogue, but yet they are not even earning enough money from their high fashion jobs, which is sad, talent is going wasted. I hope they join VS as well, that would be amazing.

I would love Raquel to be up there too. :/ She photographs beautifully, and I just love seeing her in editorials, ads she is a real pro. One of the few models that I love their full body of work. I saw forbes list of highest ranked models and was sad not to see her there. I mean stam was there!!!!!! Stam she is so so so so so boring!!!!!!! Then I read that high fashion jobs you arent payed as more as commercial jobs. Raquel is high fashion, so it sucks. It should be the opposite in my opinion. :cry2: You are right though another talent gone to waste. Unless she does something or Anna puts her on the cover of Vogue. Speaking of that I hate Anna :yuckky: Carine is my girl, I like her taste in models. Well Anna I guess has faith in Raquel...so back in topic. I wished Raquel made it, but isnt she like 28?

I don't think that KK or Gisele are the next supermodels, because they don't have what it takes to be successful outside the fashion business, and fashion alone is not sufficient to be a Super-model. I think that today Heidi is the only one who is possibly a supermodel. Concerning modelling, Gisele of course is more successful at the moment. But Heidi is a popular TV presenter in two of the most important markets, USA and Germany, and she's the star of the yellow press. Undoubtedly, Gisele is a TOP-model, but Heidi is a SUPER-model, because she is the only one who has reached a level ABOVE fashion, while still modelling.

Gisele is a TOP-MODEL ? :laugh:

There is no way that Adriana is popular as Gisele.How you can say something like that.Ask any brasilian .Gisele is famous as rockstar or moviestar in Brasil.Most of the brasilian doesn't know Adriana's name as a model.Adriana is a supestar on international area but she is not well known in Brasil...Isabeli Fontana,Caroline Threntini,Leticia all are more recognizable in Brasil.
Adriana is not big or famous in brasil.Like other brasilian models.Isabeli is famous because she is n every tabloids because of her husband.Leticia is famous because of her series and Caroline Trentini is famous because they are seeing her in brasil like net Gisele.

Where did you get this idea that Carol Trentini is more recognizable than Adriana in Brazil ?

Because this never happened.

I don't think that KK or Gisele are the next supermodels, because they don't have what it takes to be successful outside the fashion business, and fashion alone is not sufficient to be a Super-model. I think that today Heidi is the only one who is possibly a supermodel. Concerning modelling, Gisele of course is more successful at the moment. But Heidi is a popular TV presenter in two of the most important markets, USA and Germany, and she's the star of the yellow press. Undoubtedly, Gisele is a TOP-model, but Heidi is a SUPER-model, because she is the only one who has reached a level ABOVE fashion, while still modelling.

There is no way that Adriana is popular as Gisele.How you can say something like that.Ask any brasilian .Gisele is famous as rockstar or moviestar in Brasil.Most of the brasilian doesn't know Adriana's name as a model.Adriana is a supestar on international area but she is not well known in Brasil...Isabeli Fontana,Caroline Threntini,Leticia all are more recognizable in Brasil.
Adriana is not big or famous in brasil.Like other brasilian models.Isabeli is famous because she is n every tabloids because of her husband.Leticia is famous because of her series and Caroline Trentini is famous because they are seeing her in brasil like net Gisele.

Where did you get this idea that Carol Trentini is more recognizable than Adriana in Brazil ?

Because this never happened.

If it did I must of missed it!!! :laugh:

I would love Raquel to be up there too. :/ She photographs beautifully, and I just love seeing her in editorials, ads she is a real pro. One of the few models that I love their full body of work. I saw forbes list of highest ranked models and was sad not to see her there. I mean stam was there!!!!!! Stam she is so so so so so boring!!!!!!! Then I read that high fashion jobs you arent payed as more as commercial jobs. Raquel is high fashion, so it sucks. It should be the opposite in my opinion. :cry2: You are right though another talent gone to waste. Unless she does something or Anna puts her on the cover of Vogue. Speaking of that I hate Anna :yuckky: Carine is my girl, I like her taste in models. Well Anna I guess has faith in Raquel...so back in topic. I wished Raquel made it, but isnt she like 28?

I know fery, I was shocked to see stam there, I do not personally like her <_< and I dont get what people see in her, she has the body of a 10 year old boy. :ninja:

I was hoping to see Raquel or Caroline there, but no such luck, which is quite a shame. haha I hate Anna too :laugh: , and regarding Vogue, she has been on so many covers, yet I doubt they pay them much you know. Its all about commercial, thats where the real money is, I wish she gets a contract with a major commercial company or something. I think she is like 24, but yeah out of all the top high fashion models now, she is one of the older ones, so I think she needs to act fast and do a bit of commercial work to secure some gigantic amount of money.

I always thought Raquel would be great on a Cosmetics company. Her cosmetics ads were always so well done. I was rooting for an Estee Lauder contract but Hilary filled that role. I was thinking about after Carolyn steps down that maybe she could take her place, but then I forgot that Anja got that Beautiful love perfume campaign. So I think she will replace Carolyn after she steps down. :/

I thought she was 28. :rofl: I read something somewhere wrong. I hope she does. :hehe: She photographs beautifully and has a model pressence in candids. I really don't think Caroline has a chance my friends call her average, and boring some even ugly :ninja:. They are those "average joes" the ones that don't know a thing about fashion. They think Raquel is pretty. They love her lips and eyes. The also think Doutzen is pretty. Doutzen has really commercial appeal to the masses since she has a "barbie look" but I think she will act too fast like Karolina, and be stuck in VS forever. So don't sign the contract just yet hun! And of course I haven't seen anybody mention Julia Stegner! She has a commercial look except she needs to gain weight. :yes:

I have to agree with Van about Gisele! She has been in ALL major covers, ALL major contracts campaigns, she has done ALL the big runway shows! There NO one like Gisele :whistle: She's for sure a supermodel. :yes:

If being a TV presenter makes Heidi a supermodel, I think Oprah Winfrey is a supermodel too! :rofl:

I still happen to think Stam will make it. :yes: She's not boring at all, very versatile.

Versatile, but still "average" compared to Gisele, Claudia, Linda. She looks like a teenager. :no: I always imagined a a supermodel being tall, having uncommon beauty. Stam is just like any other girl that goes to my school. You will find about a million stams in the world. But there is only one Gisele. And that my friend's is a supermodel :yes: