Bellazon

The Next Supermodels.

Strawberry BigMac

After looking at all these threads and stuff, i think it will be a while before the Supermodels come back. Id's say around 2008-9 and 10.

I think that it will start of with Karolina Kurkova comming out and Adriana Lima, Although Alessandra has a chance to become bigger.....but then the new girls will be Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes and maybe Bar.

As for the guys i think that if the women supermodels come back so will the men and they will deffinetly be Evandro Soldati, Bruno Santos and Mario Lekkas.

izabel goulart, definitely. i'd say she has maybe 2/3 years or so before she peaks and i think by then she'll have put on more weight. i think she gained about 5 pounds from the 2005 vsfs to the 2006 vsfs, she is on the right track. she definitely did not look as skinny in the 2006 as she did in 05. vs is going to make her a huge star, i can feel it!!

Alessandra!She is already everywhere on vs.She got the swim catalog cover again,in every pic,tv ,and pr events for them.VS invests her soo much...After getting her new contract on sep 2006,she ll be on the screen even more for vs(Altough I don't think its possible :p)I m really hopefull for her about this year.She built her career very slowly but surely.She ll become a name in the business this year! :p

Izabel Goulart 3 years later probably she ll also become a name.Right now VS big models are Gisele,KK,Ale and Adriana.Its hard for her to get some spotlight but I m sure that her time will come.She is great on her interviews and becoming a vs angel makes her already so strong on commercial business.

Doutzen.I don't like her but she is appear on every fashion mag to men magazines.She definetly has a chance to become a supermodel.

People seem to think that a woman becomes a supermodel with being contracted with VS.

I myself think that VS kills most careers, look at Adriana, she had nice editorials, but then she got the BIG STAR of VS and now she's doing nothing else what kills her possibility to be a supermodel...

Think about your definition of supermodel. There's a difference between top commercial girl and supermodel...

People seem to think that a woman becomes a supermodel with being contracted with VS.

I myself think that VS kills most careers, look at Adriana, she had nice editorials, but then she got the BIG STAR of VS and now she's doing nothing else what kills her possibility to be a supermodel...

Think about your definition of supermodel. There's a difference between top commercial girl and supermodel...

Well actually yes,right now VS is the best source to make a supermodel.In fashion world,now editors and designers use celebrities,models who are on high fashion are no name models,only fashion people know them.If Vogue wants to make a supermodel they can make like putting model on covers to back to back and make designers to use model back to back.But they don'T want to make a supermodel.Look at Daria, I think her career down a lot more than Adriana.Adriana still have mulit-mullion dollar contrac with VS.

To me the sign of the supermodel is recognised by people who are not interested on fashion business.Right now VS give girls a name! and make them celebrity.

I don't think that 90's supermodel defination fits in 2000.Cuz you can't call any girl supermodel near future except Gisele and maybe KK.Save Gisele,noone of them can reach the status of Noami,Cindy,Linda.I think in 2000's big commercial models are closest to become a supermodel unless vogue editors and designers will decide to get back supermodels again.