Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

DivineCandice, you are amazing! Thank you for your patience in uploading all of these! 

Do I have to say she looks flawless??? NO. And I have to take back what I said about the make-up. It IS amazing and it DOES flatter her. I think what was bad was the lighting backstage. It made her look too heavy. But with all these lights, it certainly shows what that make-up was for. 

I love this arm bracelet (I don't know how it is called), I always like when she wears one. I also noticed her body is hotter. I don't see her looking skinny at all, like sometimes models can look. She looks hot as hell, dressed like an angel, with a face and hair of a goddess. Period.

I'm usually just watching here - I'm a little lazy :p - but I feel the need to make some comments this time. 

I'm a little disappointed with the show - I had so many expectations since not only she was wearing the FB, but also opening the show! I mean, that's huge. Plus, I actually liked very much her Fantasy Bra - it looks a thousand times better than Ale's and Miranda's  bras in my opinion, it reminded me a bit of the ones Gisele wore back in the day. 

In my opinion, VS made so many unnecessary mistakes about the FB outfit: first off, I was not toooootally in love with the crown, but I still think it would've been nicer to see Candice wearing it to make the look feel more complete and to be more loyal to the theme, I guess (the whole Queen Victoria/British Invasion/Candice being a queen etc. thing); secondly, the gloves looked cheap... I'm on board that there should be gloves, but well made ones, like something silky or made out of any other material that would fit the 10 million bra extravaganza. Finally, the panties she was wearing didn't seem to fit her very well in all the pictures, like as if they were a little old or used, I don't know... A little too loose at the back, too small in the front sometimes. I think just a regular red lacie that they sell so much would've been a safer choice. Still, she looked astonishing  :wub:

About the other two outfits, they were quite cute and she pulled it off of course - this woman just keeps getting more and more gorgeous! They were not my favorite but I didn't hate them either, I just wish we could've seen her at the Paris or the Birds segments, showing us more skin (she had one of the best bodies - if not the best - in the whole show this year, there's no point in covering it that much). I was a little worried about the hair and make up after seeing the backstage pictures, but they surprised me in a good way on the runway. I still would love to see VS doing something a little different in the future (red lipsticks or cat eyes, for example), even though I know that's very unlikely - still, they've got the resources and it would make it so much more interesting at times.  

Ps. thank you guys for all the updates! 

I'm usually just watching here - I'm a little lazy :p - but I feel the need to make some comments this time. 

I'm a little disappointed with the show - I had so many expectations since not only she was wearing the FB, but also opening the show! I mean, that's huge. Plus, I actually liked very much her Fantasy Bra - it looks a thousand times better than Ale's and Miranda's  bras in my opinion, it reminded me a bit of the ones Gisele wore back in the day. 

In my opinion, VS made so many unnecessary mistakes about the FB outfit: first off, I was not toooootally in love with the crown, but I still think it would've been nicer to see Candice wearing it to make the look feel more complete and to be more loyal to the theme, I guess (the whole Queen Victoria/British Invasion/Candice being a queen etc. thing); secondly, the gloves looked cheap... I'm on board that there should be gloves, but well made ones, like something silky or made out of any other material that would fit the 10 million bra extravaganza. Finally, the panties she was wearing didn't seem to fit her very well in all the pictures, like as if they were a little old or used, I don't know... A little too loose at the back, too small in the front sometimes. I think just a regular red lacie that they sell so much would've been a safer choice. Still, she looked astonishing  :wub:

About the other two outfits, they were quite cute and she pulled it off of course - this woman just keeps getting more and more gorgeous! They were not my favorite but I didn't hate them either, I just wish we could've seen her at the Paris or the Birds segments, showing us more skin (she had one of the best bodies - if not the best - in the whole show this year, there's no point in covering it that much). I was a little worried about the hair and make up after seeing the backstage pictures, but they surprised me in a good way on the runway. I still would love to see VS doing something a little different in the future (red lipsticks or cat eyes, for example), even though I know that's very unlikely - still, they've got the resources and it would make it so much more interesting at times.  

Ps. thank you guys for all the updates! 

Girl, I understand you in sooo many ways... The gloves, the crown, I couldn't agree more! The make up backstage looked soooo heavy. But I guess it is because of the many lights on the runway. They should make backstage a little lighter. It sure would give an extra to have amazing backstage photos (not that they don't, but their faces don't always look the best). And you took the words out of my mouth about the red lips and cat eyes! I've said this sooo many times here. You can't go wrong with that, it is a timeless make up. Why keep the same old same for 15, 20 years? They make a small change here and there, but overall they always look the same. I wish VS would go a little crazier. Even with the performers. I was watching VSFS 2005 and 07 and there were so many surprises, so many craziness going on. Why are they shuting this crazy side down? If they take the risk to change make up in photoshoots, why not on the runway show? Well, I think it would be awesome to change a little bit. Cause 5 years from now, this might start getting boring...