Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I love her looks,but I can't get over the fact that they didn't give her some small,yet pretty/cool wing. Like something like the circus outfit wings from last year for the FB look this year. She did look stunning though and from what I saw her walks were amazing. Still feels like something is missing in her performance at the show this year :(

I think the after party dress is sexy  :gocho: And I'm with badboy, I love this couple and I'm really happy he was all dressed up to her even. Like her parents too! Such a down to earth girl Candice is  :heart:

I want more pictures with the Shirpwrecked outfit, it seems we all love it very much! :) Thanks for the updates, everyone.

badboy, just don't go away from us  :hug:

I think the after party dress is sexy  :gocho: And I'm with badboy, I love this couple and I'm really happy he was all dressed up to her even. Like her parents too! Such a down to earth girl Candice is  :heart:

I want more pictures with the Shirpwrecked outfit, it seems we all love it very much! :) Thanks for the updates, everyone.

badboy, just don't go away from us  :hug:

I'm downloading pictures right now love. :sleep: :morning:

Oh my :blush: .. This girl is AMAZING !! :wub:

Sooo many new pics :chicken: i love it !! Thank you all :flower:

But must agree with some of you guys i'm pretty disapointed at VS.. Just wish she had at least one pair of wings and too bad they covered up her body so much in the two other segments :( .. And also i missed the crown :Angel:

BUT mennn Candice totally rocked it :woot: :chicken: i'm so proud of her :hehe:

Her body is sooo amazing :heart: love everything about it ! Her hair looks gorgeous ! And her face is just unbelievable :wub: Candice IS PERFECT !!

Really can't wait till i can watch the show, she is so sexy :D love her walk !

Thanks again everyone :flower: