Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

VS gave Candice the spotlight and she delivered big time!!

Congratulations sweet baby, you absolutely killed it.  All of the other models looked great as well from what I can tell, which makes Candice that much more impressive.

Also I think its good to see Candice and Adriana together holding hands while leading the finale and again together after the show.  Maybe the bad blood between the fans will now cool.

^ I did see the second class picture w/o Taylor  ;)

Has anyone else noticed in the past few years that they never have candice in dark outfits? It's kind of a shame because I think when she wears black it REALLY makes her eyes stand out. Like Tough Love 2010.

That outfit was amazing on her, I really agree. I would've loved to see her in the Parisian Nights segment.

Ok, thanks everyone for the updates and... I'M IN LOVE AGAIN. :heart:  Candice, you are an angel and you deserved every second of it. You worked so hard for it.

I really hope it was the best night ever for her. Although she had two outfits of the same color, I just LOVE white and those two were... Speechless. My favorite is definitely the Shipwrecked one. It is sweet, sexy, angelic and glamorous at the same time. It is like seeing an angel, for sure. I'm really proud and can't wait to see the show!!!  :wub:

Has anyone else noticed in the past few years that they never have candice in dark outfits? It's kind of a shame because I think when she wears black it REALLY makes her eyes stand out. Like Tough Love 2010.

That outfit was amazing on her, I really agree. I would've loved to see her in the Parisian Nights segment.

That makes 3 of us.

Ok, thanks everyone for the updates and... I'M IN LOVE AGAIN. :heart:  Candice, you are an angel and you deserved every second of it. You worked so hard for it.

I really hope it was the best night ever for her. Although she had two outfits of the same color, I just LOVE white and those two were... Speechless. My favorite is definitely the Shipwrecked one. It is sweet, sexy, angelic and glamorous at the same time. It is like seeing an angel, for sure. I'm really proud and can't wait to see the show!!!  :wub:

Umm.. no lol! Shipwrecked was a various of light browns/golds/pinks/blues and Snow Angel was all white. ;)

Umm.. no lol! Shipwrecked was a various of light browns/golds/pinks/blues and Snow Angel was all white. ;)

You are ABSOLUTELY right, my mistake :)

The gold and pink in the shipwrecked outfit was lovely...

OMG so many pics, I'm definitly in love with her. She got 3 outfil, i'm so happy for her, i'm not believe it yesterday

The Shipwrecked is my favorite segment, it radiates in this outfit, it is so beautiful. I am proud, proud of her, of all the work she has done to get this far. It was definitely Candice's fashion show last night :heart: