Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

2013-46-1384384566-8220155e4cb811e38491123bf4c5451d-7.jpg

Who is that creature with my sweet baby?  Some wicked witch trying to steal her beauty?

jeromeduran @angelcandices and the legendary @carlynecerfdedudzeele @victoriassecret #vsfashionshow #backstage #carlyncerfdedudzeele

You have killed me :nicole:

I hope its not a relative?  I don't want to insult one of her family members.

Who is that creature with my sweet baby?  Some wicked witch trying to steal her beauty?

jeromeduran @angelcandices and the legendary @carlynecerfdedudzeele @victoriassecret #vsfashionshow #backstage #carlyncerfdedudzeele

No this is not a family member (that we know) it's just an important person in fashion, a legend like Jerome Duran said (she recently posed with Emilie Didonato & Rosie HW for Juicy Juice )

actually she is one legendary fashion editor. It would be nice if Candice work with her in the future i really like her

Other than the FB I wasn't blown away by Candice's outfits. Her body is amazing, why you'd cover it up with the snow angels outfit is beyond me! I think she deserves bigger wings (those almost didn't look ling wings at all), but she did get to open the show and wear the FB so she still got a lot of attention this year. Hopefully we'll see more photos after the second run through, thats when they usually release them away, because the first is when the camera men are walking with the girls, and you don't get very good photos when there's a dude shoving a camera three feet from their face ;)

As for the bands, I'm exhausted with all the complaints about it. Taylor Swift and FOB are big names. The other two I haven't really heard of, but that doesn't make them crappy. You can't please everyone, and the people who put this show on do this for a living. The VSFS is the biggest event for VS of the year, trust me they work their asses off to make it as amazing as possible, so they aren't purposely choosing crappy bands to piss people off. They try to pick artists who have been popular that year, to try and gain attention for the show from people who maybe wouldn't otherwise be watching. Try to keep that in mind. I can't stand Kanye West, that doesn't mean I didn't think he did a good job when he performed, or thought that VS shouldn't have had him at the show. Its all about bringing in more viewers for ratings.

I can't wait to see more photos, judging from that one instagram video, Candice's outfit from Shipwrecked looks a lot like the yellow one AND the outfit from "put a spell on you" that she wore in 2011, with the long drapey skirt thing that she flicks as she turns. Yes, she makes it looks cool, but we've already seen Candice in something like that, so it would have been nice to see her in something different! Maybe no one can rock that skirt flip quite as well as she can, though!

^ Agreed...last year's music was so much better.

What is Taylor Swift doing?  She is no model and does not belong  :idk:  :idk:  :idk:

I don't get what that means...she's performing. Where would you like her to be, standing in the crowd with the audience? Plenty of other performers have walked down the runway with the models during their performances every other year, if she stood in one spot it would be completely boring, cut the girl some slack!