Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I think some of you take opinions too far. Opinions are opinions. I don't care for TS, you can dislike or not CA and the world moves on, you guys  :no:

Saying we feel like someone is boring or not as popular to the main public as they should be is just an opinion. Please, don't take things too seriously.

About her having or not 2 outfits, my rational side totally gets it. My emotional side would cry saying "but I wanted to see her in 3  :/". But I totally understand. I just wish she had bigger wings. And a crown (which my rational side also understands why she didn't).

Please, let's not make a discussion of opinions become a "you can't have an opinion".

And just to be clear, I am REALLY proud and happy for Candice! We all know here it is a big day for her and we couldn't be happier. But we weren't invited to the after party or the runway show itself, so let us see this through critical fan eyes, not personal friends.

I think some of you take opinions too far. Opinions are opinions. I don't care for TS, you can dislike or not CA and the world moves on, you guys  :no:

Saying we feel like someone is boring or not as popular to the main public as they should be is just an opinion. Please, don't take things too seriously.

About her having or not 2 outfits, my rational side totally gets it. My emotional side would cry saying "but I wanted to see her in 3  :/". But I totally understand. I just wish she had bigger wings. And a crown (which my rational side also understands why she didn't).

Please, let's not make a discussion of opinions become a "you can't have an opinion".

And just to be clear, I am REALLY proud and happy for Candice! We all know here it is a big day for her and we couldn't be happier. But we weren't invited to the after party or the runway show itself, so let us see this through critical fan eyes, not personal friends.

We were able to determine if this was Candice or not? http://instagram.com/p/gq8EuwAyPI/ (middle video on the right side)

It certainly looks like her, I don't think anyone else can sashay their hips quite like hers. That would confirm outfit #3