Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

That bra is definitely (in my opinion, at least) a replica. If you zoom in on it a little you can see there are quite a few differences.

1. The big red gem on the belt on Adriana's outfit is a teardrop shape, however on the actual fantasy bra it is round

2. The big red gem on the belt AND the bra appear to be surrounded by white gemstones/metal/whatever. On the actual fantasy bra, those parts are surrounded by gold. I'd say this could be bad lighting, however there are other parts of Adriana's outfit that look perfectly gold, so I feel safe to say that they are silver/white.

3. The scalloping around the top of the cups of the actual fantasy bra seems to be missing from Adriana's outfit. 

4. There don't appear to be any of the red, blue, and white little star/flower clusters in the cups of Adriana's outfit. It just goes from red, to gold.

5. In the center of the actual fantasy bra, where the cups come together they just curve and are joined with that little seashell looking thing, and the big round blue sapphire.  On the one Adriana is wearing, you can see that there is a band that comes across the front of her chest in the front between the two bra cups, its gold and sparkly so it kind of blends in, but its definitely there, and the big center piece is kind of stuck onto it, not dangling from the center where it all comes together, as it does on the actual fantasy bra.

post-40936-0-1446056021-74772_thumb.png post-40936-0-1446056021-96236_thumb.png

That's a screenshot of the picture posted above zoomed in with google chrome, because it doesn't pixilate it like Photoshop does when you zoom. I figured the numbers and arrows would help because I know its sometimes hard to explain the different parts but if you look at it next to this shot of the actual bra, and I even tried to catch Candice wearing it at a similar angle that Adriana was standing they just look...very very different. Don't get me wrong, I'm still annoyed that they're having Adriana wear a mock fantasy bra that looks like Candice's (it makes no sense) but I am convinced it's not the real one. Which I can't see them risking damaging a 10 million dollar bra by trying to fit it onto someone it wasn't made for BEFORE the show, especially when they're so protective that they won't even let people touch it without gloves. Perhaps because the premise of the episode is to have a little mock VSFS (having those actress/wannabe models/whatever they are portray angels with wings and Adriana make a cameo in a mock FB) I guess we'll all have to find out later, but IMHO the bra Adriana is wearing is indeed a fake.

ok there are many dark sides of this story <_<

I agree friendship and work are two separate things we see them as goddesses, but are "multinational"

economic interests entourage, etc. etc..

giving the fantasy bra is a choice made long ago so do not think that has to do with Candice is in Brazil

things are planned months in advance. Alessandra would angry? way :blink:

Adriana should be ... but let's be honest :lullaby:

Candice in the last year has been the most widely used angel all it seems to me at least give him the fantasy bra

Adriana ago tantrum like a 8 year old?if the fantasy bra will wear Adriana

Candice would do well to terminate business with VS :yes:

and go beyond it, has the ability to do as Bar :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I really hope you are right, crazy ride :yes: !!! Thanks for you're explaning and effort :flower:

Guess we all have to wait until december...i'm very curious how VS is gonna explain it and what the show wit Adriana really is about... Hope everything will be just fine at the end and that all the credits will go back to Candice, because this woman desirves it ! I cross my fingers :heart:

I really hope you are right, crazy ride :yes: !!! Thanks for you're explaning and effort :flower:

Guess we all have to wait until december...i'm very curious how VS is gonna explain it and what the show wit Adriana really is about... Hope everything will be just fine at the end and that all the credits will go back to Candice, because this woman desirves it ! I cross my fingers :heart:

I wonder if anyone can confirm whether VS has done anything like this before?  Like you said, VS needs to explain themselves on this one.  Even if it is a replica bra, it is still highly disappointing.

I'm already planning on petitioning and was gonna start now, but Pinky up there told me I need to wait until we knew more about this whole thing. So whatever. If this is all Adriana and unfavorable to Candice in anyway, I hope you guys have my back.

Edit: And about the whole Adri & Ale being pissed off about them giving Candice the fantasy bra... I call that bullshit too. I can kind see Adri especially since she's been 'Queen Adriana' for so many years and VS has always given her everything, but I don't see this from Ale unless Adri is rubbing off on her.

I've become a huge supporter of hers.  Not just because of her incredible beauty, but also because of who she is as a person.  I know we all feel the same way and want to protect her interest.

I'm sure I can speak for us all and say we are with you.

it doesn't matter if this is the actuall FB or not if they promote it like this is the one.I think we all know that Adriana can be difficult to deal with and if she was displeased they couldn't do anything else.Anyway if i was Candice i would be pissed off but i'm waiting an explanation from VS or even Candice or Adriana to say something.i'm sure they have seen the reactions.

What I don't get is why they would even need to use it in the first place. Anyone with eyes would be able to tell the actual Angel from the models they hired. I mean, it's Adriana. You can't not notice her. Even if it is a replica and they're playing it off as the actual FB, why would they make it just like Candice's?! If they were smart they should've put her in a bombshell and like advertise a bra people can actually go buy. Oh, VS, when will you learn? :/

I'm already planning on petitioning and was gonna start now, but Pinky up there told me I need to wait until we knew more about this whole thing. So whatever. If this is all Adriana and unfavorable to Candice in anyway, I hope you guys have my back.

Yes, don't take out the torches and pitchforks just yet. Let's all just wait and see what happens before jumping into any conclusions.

If someone did indeed make a bitch move or was being a d-bag, I will be there with you all to stand up for the injustice! :yes:

We don’t have to forget, that this Ale Adri thing is pure gossip. And by the way you can’t take the german intouch serious. They often switch names or talk about the girl from South Africa and show pics from Erin and stuff like that.

And for the love of god I can’t imagine, that VS would be that stupid. I mean Candice is one of their most important Models since 2008.  There has to be a reason for this. Maybe its Adris last year with vs. That would explain it.

I still think we should wait before bashing on Adriana ou Alessandra. That is rude and unnecessary since we don't even know what is really going on. Let's not go too far before we have more information. I don't think Candice would be happy to see us being rude to her friends. Cause yes, they are her friends. Maybe Adriana is not as close, but I know Candice respects her a lot as a model, so...

And I have to agree that it looks like a replica. Number 3 and 4 of the picture make it clear to assumption that. I still think they wouldn't risk to damage the FB by giving to someone else's body and I prefer to wait and see.

I still think we should wait before bashing on Adriana ou Alessandra. That is rude and unnecessary since we don't even know what is really going on. Let's not go too far before we have more information. I don't think Candice would be happy to see us being rude to her friends. Cause yes, they are her friends. Maybe Adriana is not as close, but I know Candice respects her a lot as a model, so...

And I have to agree that it looks like a replica. Number 3 and 4 of the picture make it clear to assumption that. I still think they wouldn't risk to damage the FB by giving to someone else's body and I prefer to wait and see.

Yes, don't take out the torches and pitchforks just yet. Let's all just wait and see what happens before jumping into any conclusions.

If someone did indeed make a bitch move or was being a d-bag, I will be there with you all to stand up for the injustice! :yes:

There is a consensus among Candice supporters that an injustice has occurred, replica or not.  Unless they can prove that they have done something like this with past A-plus models like Candice, I'm just not sure this can be justified.  

We don’t have to forget, that this Ale Adri thing is pure gossip. And by the way you can’t take the german intouch serious. They often switch names or talk about the girl from South Africa and show pics from Erin and stuff like that.

And for the love of god I can’t imagine, that VS would be that stupid. I mean Candice is one of their most important Models since 2008.  There has to be a reason for this. Maybe its Adris last year with vs. That would explain it.

This Adris last year would not explain or justify this move.  They didn't do this for Gisselle or Heidi that we know of.  Through in the fact that Adri has a reputation of being difficult to deal with, and you just have to cry foul.

Because a magazine has a bad rep does not mean its always wrong.  I hope you are right, but Adri is the prime suspect.  This could also just be a horrible, horrible marketing ploy by VS.

No one has attacked Adri or Ale.  Adri is known for drama...that is a fact.  Candice supporters are justifiably upset.  Candice is being pimped out like VS's whore and getting slapped around.

We won't stand for it.