Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

^^^^ Amen brother.....preach it!!!!  So well said.  I've been ranting like mad myself the past couple of days, but its certainly justified.

I appreciate your work on getting this replica thing settled.  I feel a little better knowing its a replica, but not much.  I wonder how Candice feels about all of this?  Does she really care?  Was this cleared with her?  Maybe she is happy with things as they are and does not wish to get any bigger.  There are so many things I would like to ask her.  I hope she comes out and addresses matters once she returns to the States.

I'm also with you on Adri and Ale's soldiers out there.  I read much of the hate directed at Candice on tumblr.  I could not believe it.  Candice absolutely lights up any room she is in.  I saw it in person here in Houston.  Her supporters were lined up three hours before she was even scheduled to appear.  Women and men of all ages were filled with excitement at the thought of just meeting her.  Candice supporters were sharing stories of why they love her so much.  The Victoria Secret likely has never done that much business in one day.  It was absolutely electric.  She is the unquestioned new number 1.  Adr's and Ale fans need to show some respect and take a step back.

The only thing holding Candice back is VS and possibly Candice herself.  I feel like she has been mistreated badly, but I don't know her wishes.  If VS put her on say....NFL pre-game and then a primetime show right before the fashion show, I know it would make her the household name she should be.  However, maybe Candice is content being popular, but relatively low key.

Its so maddening.  I hopes she speaks out one way or the other.   

^^^ They have so many ways they could use candice to market the FB and the fashion show, and make her a household name. But they do this. I just wanna know who makes these types of decisions for VS.

I think what irritates me the MOST about all of it, is that there are so many disgusting people using this whole thing (replica bra or not) as an excuse to put Candice down, and take away from the honor that was bestowed upon her by VS to wear it. People are saying she doesn't deserve the FB, that she can't promote it well enough and that's why VS put Adriana on that show, that Candice is too boring to promote anything well. I don't see any of the other VS angels get the hate directed at them by some of the Adriana/Ale fans like Candice does. It blows my mind, because when A&A were up and coming, they (especially Adriana) got TONS of attention showered upon her from VS, and I don't recall ever seeing fans of the greats like Gisele, Heidi, or Tyra constantly tearing either of them apart for being the new girls coming into their time to shine. Modeling is a ticking time clock of a job, and Adriana and Alessandra have already gone well past the average age span of a typical model BECASE they did so well with VS, but they can't keep this up forever. They have lives, and young children and I'm sure there is going to come a day sooner rather than later that they aren't going to want to keep up this crazy, hectic lifestyle. And when that happens, there needs to be someone else ready to step into their shoes and take the reins. So why do their fans feel the need to constantly hate and tear down Candice? She's not pushing them out. VS is never going to fire Alessandra or Adriana. Those two will be gone when they retire, it won't have anything to do with Candice. Yet they're still so threatened by her that they aren't happy unless they're ripping her apart like rabid beasts. Its so disgusting, I swear I can't stand to go on Candice's tag sites like tumlr most of the time because of it.

/rant

^^^ They have so many ways they could use candice to market the FB and the fashion show, and make her a household name. But they do this. I just wanna know who makes these types of decisions for VS.

I think what irritates me the MOST about all of it, is that there are so many disgusting people using this whole thing (replica bra or not) as an excuse to put Candice down, and take away from the honor that was bestowed upon her by VS to wear it. People are saying she doesn't deserve the FB, that she can't promote it well enough and that's why VS put Adriana on that show, that Candice is too boring to promote anything well. I don't see any of the other VS angels get the hate directed at them by some of the Adriana/Ale fans like Candice does. It blows my mind, because when A&A were up and coming, they (especially Adriana) got TONS of attention showered upon her from VS, and I don't recall ever seeing fans of the greats like Gisele, Heidi, or Tyra constantly tearing either of them apart for being the new girls coming into their time to shine. Modeling is a ticking time clock of a job, and Adriana and Alessandra have already gone well past the average age span of a typical model BECASE they did so well with VS, but they can't keep this up forever. They have lives, and young children and I'm sure there is going to come a day sooner rather than later that they aren't going to want to keep up this crazy, hectic lifestyle. And when that happens, there needs to be someone else ready to step into their shoes and take the reins. So why do their fans feel the need to constantly hate and tear down Candice? She's not pushing them out. VS is never going to fire Alessandra or Adriana. Those two will be gone when they retire, it won't have anything to do with Candice. Yet they're still so threatened by her that they aren't happy unless they're ripping her apart like rabid beasts. Its so disgusting, I swear I can't stand to go on Candice's tag sites like tumlr most of the time because of it.

/rant

I think I can speak for all Candice fans and say that this is what angers us the most. I to can't even stand going through her tumblr tag, especially on those model confession blogs.

Ok any of you getting angry over what VS does that we obviously have no say,you need help or get outside more. VS is shit and has been since Gisele left. Only good thing IMO after that was the appearance of the goddess Candice and the fact that Doutzen and Adriana still model for the shitty brand. These are 3 models that don't need VS but do it for the good paycheck. On sidenote, doesnt VS always make a low cost replica look alike of the fb out of swarovski crystals and stones for the christmas catalog every year? Could this be what Adriana is wearing?

I feel better now i know for sure that it is a replica :)

An about that show the crazy ones i think it will be fine after al, and i surtently don't blame Adriana for it, i've seen on her IG and twitter that she had very much fun on the set, that also makes me feel good because that makes me realise she is just a woman/model who did her job. And i really think that the clue of the show will be oke. I don't worry about it.

And about VS...they are just a brand who wanne make good money, which is pretty logical these days. Only to bad they do it like this, but ah wel, it's the way it is. And after all Candice is doing such a great job all these years! Everyone almost forget that SHE got the FB this year :woot: how great is that!! Yeeehh!! We are so happy for her!!

The only thing what makes me a upset is that there is so much Candice-hate going on, espesially on tumblr and also here on BZ in other treads. I think that's sad. Their are so many people who think Candice don't desirve the FB.. But obvisiouly they are so wrong. I think they are just jealous becausse Candice is so gorgeous and such a nice person that they can't stand it because they are probably self so ugly, inside and out.

But a well, enough said about that.

Sooooo proud of Candice :heart: she is doing so wel in her model career! Amazing model she is :) and to me one of THE BEST.

Here a new candid from Candice backstage at Forum

post-71106-0-42929700-1383382706_thumb.j :wub:

Source: tumblr

Oh and its common logic that Candice and Adriana have the most haters. Just like the Adriana fans hate on Candice, the Candice fans shit on Adriana all the time as well. Its very stupid and immature. I guess i might be one of the rare few that loves both. There's no reason to hate on anyone you dont personally know or was given a reason to. But thats women for ya. Just hate on someone just for the hell of it.

^ I don't think that is logic.

I like them also both.

They are both very good models and beautiful in each their one way.

And i think you are right about the woman hate thing, it's just the way some people are, that's life and we can nothing do about it. But still i think it's pathetic of al those people who are hating.

Just ignore the haters, who is anyone to say who deserves the fantasy bra? Lets all remember when they gave Karolina, Tyra, Heidi, and Gisele the fb TWICE before Adriana ever got it, even freakin Selita got it before Adriana and Ale. Oh wait Heidi got it 3 times, and she want never that good of a model. Adriana has been an angel since 2000 and she had to wait 8 years to get that shit. Ale had to wait 8 years too and Candice only had to wait like 5 years. Its just a damn bra after all. Lets not forget its the models that work the bra and make the brand popular.