Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Ok any of you getting angry over what VS does that we obviously have no say,you need help or get outside more. VS is shit and has been since Gisele left. Only good thing IMO after that was the appearance of the goddess Candice and the fact that Doutzen and Adriana still model for the shitty brand. These are 3 models that don't need VS but do it for the good paycheck. On sidenote, doesnt VS always make a low cost replica look alike of the fb out of swarovski crystals and stones for the christmas catalog every year? Could this be what Adriana is wearing?

I thought this was a thread not only for pictures but also to discuss anything Candice related, but maybe I am wrong since a lot of people just come out of nowhere to try to show how annoyed they are with a discussion. Anyways... Thank you for proving us it is a replica, crazy ride! Although it is still an weird move VS took...

And there is just one explanation for all the hatred towards Candice: they know she is getting as big as Adriana and Alessandra and they are afraid of her power. They shouldn't be. There's a place for everyone, no one will replace Adriana and Alessandra's amazing work, ever. No one replaced Gisele, Heidi, etc. They are all unique. Respect Candice, she didn't get this far by working any less than she should to deserve it.

And I'll try to translate the video, guys. It will just take a little while! :(

I thought this was a thread not only for pictures but also to discuss anything Candice related, but maybe I am wrong since a lot of people just come out of nowhere to try to show how annoyed they are with a discussion. Anyways... Thank you for proving us it is a replica, crazy ride! Although it is still an weird move VS took...

And there is just one explanation for all the hatred towards Candice: they know she is getting as big as Adriana and Alessandra and they are afraid of her power. They shouldn't be. There's a place for everyone, no one will replace Adriana and Alessandra's amazing work, ever. No one replaced Gisele, Heidi, etc. They are all unique. Respect Candice, she didn't get this far by working any less than she should to deserve it.

I agree, anything Candice should be freely discussed, without limitation.  However, we hit this particular topic hard for two straight days.  It should continue to be discussed, but dialed back some.

Any hatred towards Candice is BS.  She is too sweet and awesome for any of it to be true.  I will never visit tumblr or certain sections of BZ again.  The outright hatred is just too disgusting.  It makes me want to fire back at Adri and Ale, but I like and respect them too much to lower myself to that level.

I will be eagerly awaiting your translation  :gocho:

Candice Swanepoel é nossa em português, top revela seu amor pelo Brasil

Candice Swanepoel is ours in portuguese, top model reveals her love for Brazil.

"Hi, I'm Candice Swanepoel..."

- She speaks in portuguese -

"I learned (she says it wrong, which makes it even cuter) with my boyfriend, with music..."

- Candice only wears brazilian bikinis -

"Brazilian bikinis are different because brazilian body is different. Hotter, stronger and... Brazil has something for the booty LOL... There is a lot of strapless bikinis... For me, simple bikinis are better, those that look like a second skin. I like it simple."

- She says Bahia is her favorite place in the world -

"My favorite places in Bahia are Caraíva, Trancoso, Boipeba... the most hidden places. A perfect day in Bahia is at the beach the whole day, eating well, relaxing, listening to live music, sleeping a lot LOL"

- She listens to brazilian music every day -

"When I arrived in Brazil it started with Ivete (Ivete Sangalo is a singer from Bahia), and then some reggae like Natiruts... "liberdade pra dentro da cabeça" (it's a line from a Natiruts song). Jota Quest (it is a band)... And then some classics like Caetano Veloso, Tim Maia. Now I've been listening to Seu Jorge, Jorge Ben."

- She loves (and she know how to do) some brazilian food -

"I like things with coconut... coconut ice cream; sweet tapioca, feijoada, crab, vinaigrette and farofa, barbecue... Everything! It's really good!

Kisses to everyone in Brazil!"

(The words I didn't translate are typical, I can't translate them, sorry! And it is not perfect, but I think you can undersand :) )