Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I've read on tumblr that the bra was the real and they were two bodyguards and Adriana doesn't have bodyguards. http://31.media.tumblr.com/33ef288e20d9fb3f7786ea01115a842c/tumblr_mvk5as9l2t1rc4xsyo1_1280.jpg

According to http://brazilian-bombshells.tumblr.com/ the bra is resizable, is was moulded on her but is resizable.

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

^^^ Wow...the plot thickens.  If this is indeed the real Fantasy Bra, complete with bodyguards, there will be blood.  I will think the worst of VS and Adriana.  Had no idea the bra was resizable.

The show "Crazy Ones" offered VS a shot to promote one of their Angels that will air on Dec 5.  Not only do they choose Adrianna, they give her the Fantasy Bra.

I still think we should wait before bashing on Adriana ou Alessandra. That is rude and unnecessary since we don't even know what is really going on. Let's not go too far before we have more information. I don't think Candice would be happy to see us being rude to her friends. Cause yes, they are her friends. Maybe Adriana is not as close, but I know Candice respects her a lot as a model, so...

And I have to agree that it looks like a replica. Number 3 and 4 of the picture make it clear to assumption that. I still think they wouldn't risk to damage the FB by giving to someone else's body and I prefer to wait and see.

No one has attacked Adri or Ale.  Adri is known for drama...that is a fact.  Candice supporters are justifiably upset.  Candice is being pimped out like VS's whore and getting slapped around.

We won't stand for it.

What facts do you have? I'm just interested.

I love both girls, but I think this is just crazy!!! Writing a petition...wtf?! I don't think neither of them (Adriana or Candice) actually care about any of this. CBS wanted Adriana because she is more famous at this point so she did the show, Candice is busy in Brazil....it's just work for them, witch they get very well paid for. I think this is blown out of proportions on both sides. People who are so angry, and those who are enjoying this way too much. Get a life!

That being said I think if CBS didn't think Candice would draw as much audience as Adriana, VS should of made just another sparkly bra, said that it is the fantasy one, because I agree that this is a bad move on VS part. Now everyone is going to think Adriana will be wearing it on the runway...bad... And at this point it doesn't matter if it's real or not. It looks real enough for most people to think it's real. This is all on VS...but I doubt they care...

Ok, now it looks like the FB. Please, VS, tell us it is a replica! This is not cool!

Actually, even if it is a replica... That was a bad move. Bad, bad, bad.

I was hoping it was a replica.  Because of the resolution of the pic, it is so hard to tell.  But, the posters on tumblr make some great points.

1.  Why have the two bodyguards if the bra is fake?

2.  Why would the surrounding cast tweet pictures of the bodyguards?

3.  The Fantasy Bra is molded for Candice but resizable.

4.  Crazy Ones offered a spot for an Angel to promote the Fashion show.  VS not only chooses Adrianna, they put her in the FB.

5.  Does VS really have time to just whip up a replica outfit in the middle of fashion show planning?

Its not looking good for Candice and her supporters.

I still think we should wait before bashing on Adriana ou Alessandra. That is rude and unnecessary since we don't even know what is really going on. Let's not go too far before we have more information. I don't think Candice would be happy to see us being rude to her friends. Cause yes, they are her friends. Maybe Adriana is not as close, but I know Candice respects her a lot as a model, so...

And I have to agree that it looks like a replica. Number 3 and 4 of the picture make it clear to assumption that. I still think they wouldn't risk to damage the FB by giving to someone else's body and I prefer to wait and see.

No one has attacked Adri or Ale.  Adri is known for drama...that is a fact.  Candice supporters are justifiably upset.  Candice is being pimped out like VS's whore and getting slapped around.

We won't stand for it.

I love both girls, but I think this is just crazy!!! Writing a petition...wtf?! I don't think neither of them (Adriana or Candice) actually care about any of this. CBS wanted Adriana because she is more famous at this point so she did the show, Candice is busy in Brazil....it's just work for them, witch they get very well paid for. I think this is blown out of proportions on both sides. People who are so angry, and those who are enjoying this way too much. Get a life!

That being said I think if CBS didn't think Candice would draw as much audience as Adriana, VS should of made just another sparkly bra, said that it is the fantasy one, because I agree that this is a bad move on VS part. Now everyone is going to think Adriana will be wearing it on the runway...bad... And at this point it doesn't matter if it's real or not. It looks real enough for most people to think it's real. This is all on VS...but I doubt they care...

1.  I have not facts, but she does have that rep.

2.  I and other Candice Supporters have a full and happy life.  However, I can always make time to support someone I really like.

3.  I understand business quite well.  I know friendship and business should not necessarily mix.  However, had this been done to Adriana her fans would do their best to shut down VS.

4.  I agree that Adriana is more of US household name than Candice, but this should not be.  VS has a partnership with CBS and has used its primetime might to promote Angels in the past....See Hawaii-Five-O.  A primetime CBS blitz would launch Candice into the stratosphere.  One look at her and viewers from coast to coast will be left stunned.  How can she match Adriana's name recognition if VS does not try?

5.  They could have done this when Candice got back and still promoted before Dec 10th.

6.  This was VS's choice to make, not CBS.

7.  Knowing Candice, this may not bother her, or if it does, she likely won't say anything. 

:clap:

7 pages of this BS controversy.  When is it going to end?

As for your latest collection of points, TexasLongHorn:

3.  Adriana's fans are "crazy" so I hear.  Do you want to be like this?

5.  Really?  How do you know that?  YOU DON'T. 

6.  I think it was more the other way around.  But again nobody knows.

And the FB is probably going to figure into the plot of the show, that is why they used it.  For all we know VS wanted Candice to do this and she said, "Fuck you, I'm going to Brazil."

I'm already planning on petitioning and was gonna start now, but Pinky up there told me I need to wait until we knew more about this whole thing. So whatever. If this is all Adriana and unfavorable to Candice in anyway, I hope you guys have my back.

Yes, don't take out the torches and pitchforks just yet. Let's all just wait and see what happens before jumping into any conclusions.

If someone did indeed make a bitch move or was being a d-bag, I will be there with you all to stand up for the injustice! :yes:

There is a consensus among Candice supporters that an injustice has occurred, replica or not. Unless they can prove that they have done something like this with past A-plus models like Candice, I'm just not sure this can be justified.
What I meant was right now we are upset based on assumptions and speculations. We don't have anything strongly confirmed or verified to be upset about yet. Not saying an injutice did not occur, but let's try to wait and see if anything more solid pops up so we know what exactly we should be upset abou and at who :)

Being a Candice fan myself some of you are getting crazy and bashing Adriana for no reason. VS does whatever the hell they want. They can drop and hire new models in an instant no matter who they are. Its all speculation right now. How do we not know if VS asked Candice if this was OK to do and Candice approved? And texaslonghorn please stop with your BS of saying Adriana has a bad rep without facts. Get over it. Its no ones fault but VS.

:clap:

7 pages of this BS controversy.  When is it going to end?

As for your latest collection of points, TexasLongHorn:

3.  Adriana's fans are "crazy" so I hear.  Do you want to be like this?

5.  Really?  How do you know that?  YOU DON'T. 

6.  I think it was more the other way around.  But again nobody knows.

And the FB is probably going to figure into the plot of the show, that is why they used it.  For all we know VS wanted Candice to do this and she said, "Fuck you, I'm going to Brazil."

3. For Candice....sure, she's worth it.

5. Plenty of quality primetime shows plus a good month before the show, equals time to promote Candice.

6. I think VS has enough clout and power to decide how their models are used.

With that being said, I have ranted too much and will tone it down greatly.

Being a Candice fan myself some of you are getting crazy and bashing Adriana for no reason. VS does whatever the hell they want. They can drop and hire new models in an instant no matter who they are. Its all speculation right now. How do we not know if VS asked Candice if this was OK to do and Candice approved? And texaslonghorn please stop with your BS of saying Adriana has a bad rep without facts. Get over it. Its no ones fault but VS.

Just going by what I read and hear.  And believe me, I've read and heard it a lot.  Something thats often repeated in not BS.  But I will tone it down.

To be fair some Adriana (not you) fans are bashing Candice for how she reacted when she got the FB and they see Adriana wearing the FB as karma for Candice's behavior. Candice getting the FB will be diminished in many people eyes because she wasn't the first to wear "her" own FB.

it's rude for candice but it's not up to adriana or to alessandra, maybe adriana is "hard to deal with" but it's not her choice, it's all about vs choice, they are the one who made the mistake (and seems like they like to make mistake with adriana, i never understood why she was in the last vsfs, she was just giving birth and not in a great shape... she's got some rude comments) even if it's because of adri or aless, they work for them, they don't have the right to decide it... I'd like to know the reason why Adriana is wearing the Fb bra made for candice (fake or not, it's irrespect) and knowing why the models with her aren't vs model, because it's really weird, maybe they just wanted this kind of reaction and they get it. Anyway, Candice did a lots of work for them in such a few time  and she totally deserve her fantasy bra. People have to accept that Adriana & Aless are like Gisele, Heidi, they'll always be a part of Vs but they are both getting older and they'll retired one day or another. Adriana work with them since 1999 it's a long time and now candice is just the new main girl of vs, that's is.. someday candice will be replace too by a new young and beautiful girl, that's buisness and it always work like that.

I honestly am confused what everybody is talking about. Could someone please tell me in one sentence, like I'm 5 years old? :)

It goes something like this:

Candice got the fantasy bra this year. She has already been seen wearing it, but she also wears it for the fashion show on CBS.

Adriana is in an episode of a CBS comedy in which she is wearing a (maybe) replica of the fantasy bra, likely as a form of cross-promotion.

Some people believe this diminishes the honor. Some people think it's "below" the brand to promote in such a fashion. There are also some more colorful opinions about why CBS/VS would do this, because for some reason cross-promotion and product placement aren't compelling enough reasons.

I'm kind of shocked anyone is still (was ever?) talking about this, but then again there are people in the Miranda thread that think acting civil in front of your child during/after a divorce means the divorce was a publicity stunt, so what do I know.