Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Only two other models can even come close to her in swimwear.

I'm very curious , so please tell :)

Bregje and Edita can come close. We can put Morloes and Lily in the conversation. However, Candice is a clear #1.

I'm with you on Edita, but I don't know about Bregje.

Only two other models can even come close to her in swimwear.

I'm very curious , so please tell :)

Bregje and Edita can come close. We can put Morloes and Lily in the conversation. However, Candice is a clear #1.

I'm with you on Edita, but I don't know about Bregje.

Really?  Did you download her latest VS Swim?  It was about 30 pics or so, just absolutely amazing.  Start from page 76 of her thread till the end, it is absolutely worth it.

Like Edita, her body is on par with Candice. 

> :(

I'm at a loss for words.  This is a pretty garbage move by VS.  I had hoped it was at least a replica.  I feel so bad for Candice.

Its like they pimp her out for all she is worth and then turn around and slap her in the face.  I'm so disappointed I don't know what to say.

Adriana doesn't even look right in it.  Candice should be so pissed!!

I bet she threw a fit that Candice's bra cost more than her two FB put together. I'm no upset with VS right now :(

Candice is too nice and sweet.  She needs to raise some hell at this.  I wonder if VS has ever done this to other FB models?  I highly doubt it.

Who can I write to so that I can raise some hell on Candice's behalf?

I think everyone is jumping the gun. Candice even said it was

made specifically to her measurements months ago and she had to

keep it quiet. VS is probably just doing this for more media marketing since

Adrianna is a marketing "vessel" now. If u say "Adrianna" that will get a lot more

hits then "candice" right now but VS knows Adrianna is so "few years ago" and

Candice is now the face of VS. VS will push anything now for media coverage

and plug for the show on CBS.

The german intouch says, that adriana and ale were realy pissed about the decision to give candice de fb. Because they say ist not fair to give it to candice becaus they have been with the company for so long. Maybee Vs got scared about loosing there biggist names and they decided to give the bra to adriana to calm her down.

The german intouch says, that adriana and ale were realy pissed about the decision to give candice de fb. Because they say ist not fair to give it to candice becaus they have been with the company for so long. Maybee Vs got scared about loosing there biggist names and they decided to give the bra to adriana to calm her down.

I don't mean to be rude, but that sounds like a total BS. They are both friends with Candice, they both had their FB and mostly, they know they are models and this is business, not a pegeant competition. We would be very silly to give those gossips a voice.

I don't mean to be rude, but that sounds like a total BS. They are both friends with Candice, they both had their FB and mostly, they know they are models and this is business, not a pegeant competition. We would be very silly to give those gossips a voice.

Well, the German magazine sounds like it is making some sense.  Why else would VS do this?  Adriana has worn two FB's.  The amount of work and exposure that VS gives to Candice has to irk some of the other models.  Friendship and business are two different things.  Once a model has worn the crown and been at the very top for so long, it becomes hard to give it up.

There are only two explanations.  Either this is a money grab and all around trashy move by VS, or its an inside job by Adriana and maybe Ale.  I have no other explanation.

This is unprecedented for VS to just give away one model's FB to another.  Stop pimping Candice out and give her the respect she deserves.

I think everyone is jumping the gun. Candice even said it was

made specifically to her measurements months ago and she had to

keep it quiet. VS is probably just doing this for more media marketing since

Adrianna is a marketing "vessel" now. If u say "Adrianna" that will get a lot more

hits then "candice" right now but VS knows Adrianna is so "few years ago" and

Candice is now the face of VS. VS will push anything now for media coverage

and plug for the show on CBS.

Why not wait until Candice gets back in a week and put her on primetime?  Once the rest of the country sees her, they will come to love her.  There was no need for this move.  

The fashion show is weeks away.  Plenty of time to market Candice.

I can only blame VS for this. To be very honest, I think Alessandra could care less. She loves Candice. They're good friends. But Adriana, as much as I love her, I could definitely see saying something to VS about how much more Candice's bra is worth than the TWO of hers. I think we've all come to an agreement that this was a shit thing of VS to do but it's already happened :( I will definitely find a way to say something to them not just as a fan of Candice but as a customer of VS. Seriously getting tired of the way they handle their PR.

I understand why people are displeased. It is definitely a confusing and shitty move on VS' part. However, none of us have seen the episode yet so the plotline could be favorable to all parties. You never know. Right now we are just speculating, jumping into conclusions and making assumptions based on the little we have seen.