Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

go against.........

sorry but this is not Candice,I speak of the face

this girl is what they believe is suitable for the magazine ELLE bosses want this girl, their "magicians" of photoshop :anger:  :anger:

as usual exaggerated.....is a Candice  2.0 modified 

it will be because I like photos as natural possible having a face like that of Candice.......

sorry for the outburst :)  :)  :)

Candice Swanepoel arriving in São Paulo for SPFW

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Source: candicescrown.com

Higher Quality & More

abg8gj5S.jpg abnYkL3a.jpg acdPZmO6.jpg acdRr6OK.jpg acjfReVe.jpg abuOlcy8.jpg acsknnHK.jpg aboEuuUF.jpg aboH3DdN.jpg adzYVppP.jpg addVhMVO.jpg acflmdFG.jpg acsgSGae.jpg acjcl6C8.jpg aboY8ZYL.jpg adv5cgfX.jpg adrNy8Dy.jpg abhs8y8z.jpg

Candice Swanepoel Leaves Hotel In São Paulo 29/10/13

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Credits: candicescrown.com

acrsPfmg.jpg acnRCdWx.jpg adbccfhv.jpg abmmYhRS.jpg adxE8Nt3.jpg adhdvFnD.jpg

source: divinecandice.com/forum

UK Elle December 2013 : Candice Swanepoel by Kai Z Feng :heart:

attachicon.gifuntitled.png

Dear god why does Candice look like she's in some kind of cancer treatment? o.o UK Elle... ^ that's not edgy, and Candice is far from what you're trying to make her.

On another note I feel for the girl, I really do. VS has done her wrong, and I pray she leaves the company sooner then later. If she stays it's kinda like handing VS the vaseline in the future and willingly bending over for them.

No you are not, at least not as far as I am concerned. What the hell is up with that?

Even if it's just for that show, or whatever the hell they're filming, Adirana shouldn't be wearing it. That's Candice's bra. It doesn't even look good on her (and I wouldn't expect it to, since it was custom made to fit Candice's exact measurements). I've never seen them put a Fantasy Bra on another girl. I'm trying to be optimistic and think maybe they're in rehersal and Adriana is standing in for Candice while she's in Sao Paulo for SPFW and Candice will be the one who actually wears it once she's done down there...but I don't think we'll be that lucky. I think they wanted press for the FB so they stuck it on Adriana. Bad move, VS. This is Candice's bra, and should only be worn by her. Its a respect thing, and I feel kind of bad for Candice right now  :no:  :ermm:  :cry:

Does anyone know who shot the commercial? Was it Michael Bay?

Iranian-French Director, Darius Khondji. He has done movies like Se7en, Evita, The Beach, Panic Room, and Ninth Gate :)

Ahem, to be clear he did the cinematography on those films.  David Fincher directed Seven.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darius_Khondji

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0451787/

post-66183-0-1446055944-65337_thumb.jpg

(source: instagram.com/brittneysharaun)

Am I the only one who thinks it's kind of weird and rude (to Candice) that Adriana is wearing Candice's Fantasy Bra...

When was this taken?  This pic looks pretty old.  Who are the girls with Adriana?  I don't think it would be the first time for a current fantasy bra to look like an old one.  It does not look exactly like Candice's bra.  The entire marketing and release of the current bra revolved around Candice.  

It makes no sense to screw your star player and slap it on Adriana.  Besides, Adriana has already worn two fantasy bras if I am not mistaken.

The picture was taken from the set of the new TV show The Crazy Ones, so the picture is new. It's for an upcoming episode that should air in a couple of weeks (tops a month)

And the models are a bunch of no name - half model, half wannabe actresses with a decent body that got picked to be "VS models" along side Adriana Lima for the episode.

The show ironically is about an Advertising Agency, so chances are the scene will have something to do with the upcoming VSFS :rofl:

^^^ Fair enough.  I tried to compare the pics of Candice in her fantasy bra with the Adriana pic.  Its hard to tell, but it does not look exactly the same.  But it could be.

With that being said, this may be shameless attempt by VS to get the fantasy bra before a primetime audience, as well as promote the upcoming fashion show.  If that is the case, I have to agree with previous posters and cry foul.  To wait until Candice is out of the country and then put her bra on Adriana is a complete slap in the face.

I understand business as well as anyone, but they could have waited until Candice got back and then put her in front of a primetime audience, right before the fashion show.  I'm sure it would not have been all that hard to do so.  Adriana is one of the most respected and decorated models VS has ever had.  She has worn the bra twice already.  There is no need to cover her in Candice's glory.

If this turns out to be what many think it is (a cash grab), I will have lost tons of respect for VS.

I don't think people should get all worked up about this. It is probably what CBS wanted. They air both the Crazy Ones and the Fashion Show. Adriana is probably VS's biggest name ever so it is not that much of an insult. Not like they took the bra Candice was going to wear and put it on a rookie.