Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

post-71106-0-1446055959-52848_thumb.jpg

(source: instagram.com/brittneysharaun)

Am I the only one who thinks it's kind of weird and rude (to Candice) that Adriana is wearing Candice's Fantasy Bra...

I think that bra is definitly fake and an imitation, and not the real 10million dollar bra.

Also i think that that tv show just react at the whole Adriana/Candice hating thing that's on internet and tumblr.. They just wanne spice it up i guess :p so i don't worry about it :)

Iranian-French Director, Darius Khondji. He has done movies like Se7en, Evita, The Beach, Panic Room, and Ninth Gate :)

Ahem, to be clear he did the cinematography on those films. David Fincher directed Seven.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darius_Khondji

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0451787/

Yes, that's why I said "he has done". He definitely directed the commercials though! :D

Hmm, maybe I just always thought she was that much bigger than candice.

But yes, definitely agree. It would have been the best choice to put candice on instead of Adriana. Don't get me wrong, she's a legend and I respect her so much but we all need to accept that as she's getting older and that means the less time VS has her. I already feel like VS has done a good job I guess "promoting" Candice as kind of a "head Angel" like Adriana already is. This point in Candice's career and with her getting the FB and gaining so much more media attention, VS were fools to not use Candice. It would've been the perfect opportunity. I think it's already good publicity for the fashion show but I will SO disappointed if it is in fact the FB on Adriana. It's Candice's bra. Just think about how upset any of the other Angels fans would be if their bra was on a different girl.

And yes, knowing how kind Candice is, she probably won't raise hell about it. :(

It doesn't look the same bra. And isn't it Miranda next to Adriana? I guess she is not an angel anymore, or is she?? This picture seems old.

And CANDICE WAS IN SÃO PAULO THE SAME WEEK I WAS THERE??? Why, God, why don't you make me meet her by accident?!?!  :no:

I thought the photo was old as well, and the girl to Adriana'a left sure looks a bit like Miranda.  However, a moderator confirmed that it is a recent pic taken from the set of a CBS show here in the States.

I maintain that the bar is likely a replica, but the principle remains the same.  Candice is being slapped in the face.

it's definitely a recent picture, i follow one of the model in the picture with adriana (and yes, i said model) on instagram it's eliciaxoxo and her name is elicia perkins, she's with next. I don't really understand the whole things, they are model who aren't with vs and adriana with the fantasy bra (or a fake one) but it's so irrespectful for candice, i mean, every year, one model has the privilege to wear the fantasy bra, adriana got this privilege twice so why she's wearing the candice's bra or the similar one ? plus, if it's a copy, why they didn't do a copy of the last year's bra or one of the bra adriana wore... i don't know, i don't like it, Candice is one of the model who work for them the most, and she's also the one who got her fantasy bra worn by someone else (or a copy, but anyway, it looks like so.. it's the same)