Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Found this on Tumblr. New photoshoot with Candice by Mario Testino.

Source: Tumblr

It's from the September issue of Allure. Gee, I wonder where you can go to find HQ IPAD snaps of it....?

Where do people hang out online to gain such knowledge? Iz it sekret klub? :) Plz respond.

So your saying they purposefully gave her a cameltoe? That doesn't make much sense, and that's not something you need to enhance, it just happens sometimes. In fact, I am pretty sure that is something they usually get rid of with photoshop.

Yup. I know it doesn't make much sense in the perspective of the photoshopper/fashion fan but it does make much sense from the photographer's/magazine's view: that is some raunchy shit and people will look at it and it helps getting the name out there.

I love the new pictures of this editorial, Candice is flawless in this kind of photoshoot, perfect for high fashion. I'm 100 % agree with Laura. I'm glad she is working with her platinum color

but didn't she already get rid of the platinum? :idk:

so I don't think we'll be seeing much more of it, unless they specifically do it for a shoot.

Tweezing eyebrows and waxing under arms in a sexy manner? Great idea for an editorial! (Y)

I do love it though, they look great together!

i think this shoot was made when she posted the picture with the caption "embrace the change #platinimum" a little  while ago now.

i'd like to see more work like this, it's so mutch better than her vs shoot, she's good in vs where she just take pose trying to be sexy with nothing behind, no emotion, there's something behind these shoot, it's beautiful, i wish there was more picture ! :hehe:

VS.

post-62583-0-1446055292-70261_thumb.jpg post-62583-0-1446055292-79537_thumb.jpg

This one looks like she had her platinum hair for one VS shoot

could be the lighting or editing though, but she doesn't have her darker tones like she does in the other ones. I dunno!

Thanks for the VS pictures!

& I really like the video, her legs and feet at :28 :woot:

so so beautiful!

VS.

post-71106-0-1446055293-52494_thumb.jpg

This one looks like she had her platinum hair for one VS shoot

could be the lighting or editing though, but she doesn't have her darker tones like she does in the other ones. I dunno!

Yess i also think that :) i really like this hair for photoshoots!

Just don't understand why it looked not good on the paparazzi pics..too bad.. Even though I like the platinum for editorials and stuff and she really killing it in that edd.... i think she looks better with the hair she has now :hehe:

I completely agree with those who love Candice's hair in the editorial, and I think her hair like that is part of the reason the editorial looked so good.

On a different note, who is the model in the new VS Sport video with Candice?