Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I  wish also like a fishwife so beautiful....would be their best customer  :yes:  :yes:

poor things Erin and Lindsay
not compare favorably with Candice :no:  :no:  :no:

I totally agree.  Candice's beauty (inner and outer), personality, sex smile, and overall presence just crushed Erin and Lindsay.  They should not be paired with her again. 

Is this new? If so, absolutely breathtaking

post-81537-0-1446055283-6421_thumb.jpg

It's from Sauvage Swimwear 2011. But yea.... umm.... *cough*cameltoe*cough*  :ninja:

OMG !!!!!!! :O_O:  :O_O:

what the heck has combined the fool who 
photoshopped this photo? but he saw the trouble he's done? :anger:  :anger:  :anger:
the hips are crooked!
damn photoshop and abusers should finish it soiling these pictures 

That pic is more a fake than a photoshopped version of a real photo.

Some parts looks too weird: her waist is way too thin and her private parts are obviously enhanced...

So your saying they purposefully gave her a cameltoe? That doesn't make much sense, and that's not something you need to enhance, it just happens sometimes. In fact, I am pretty sure that is something they usually get rid of with photoshop.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/74275810ee1c51d8f40bb61554d8ce7f/tumblr_mrhzr1twSR1qcjm4lo1_500.jpg

Found this on Tumblr. New photoshoot with Candice by Mario Testino.

Source: Tumblr

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

I know I have already expressed how much I love the Allure editorial in the Edita thread, but I really can not say it enough, I absolutely love these two together. They are both so beautiful, and so very good at what they do, and in my opinion putting them together was an exceptional idea, because they look utterly stunning.

I'm in love with the Allure Editorial, Candice is perfect as always and she look really amazing with the platinum hair, Edita is really hot I like her, but I'm wondering how this photoshoot would look like with Rosie instead of Edita.

I'm in love with the Allure Editorial, Candice is perfect as always and she look really amazing with the platinum hair, Edita is really hot I like her, but I'm wondering how this photoshoot would look like with Rosie instead of Edita.

I really like the platinum hair as well, but I am glad the shoot was with Edita, she is a terrific model, and very very sexy, but I especially like her editorial work. Candice and Edita are both very hot, but in such different ways, so in my opinion they make a great contrast. That is not to say that had it been with Rosie it would not have been good, because I think it would have been, but I am beyond happy that it was with Edita.