Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

On a different note, who is the model in the new VS Sport video with Candice?

That is Lindsay Ellingson

I thought so, but for some reason she looked different to me, so I was not sure. Can't say I have seen many videos of her though, and I was mainly paying attention to Candice.

^ What I'd like to see at the gym!  :laugh:

Perhaps it is time to switch gyms!? :D

I could not work out with her in the gym....just too sexy.

I am pretty sure she doesn't look that sexy at the gym---most girls don't. Even if she did it would just motivate you more in your work out (Y)

^ What I'd like to see at the gym! :laugh:

I am pretty sure she doesn't look that sexy at the gym---most girls don't. Even if she did it would just motivate you more in your work out (Y)

I think she would look even more sexy at the gym, with a sheen of sweat over her skin, and her perfect toned body in motion, flexing and stretching as she works out....yes that definitely sounds like a recipe for super sexy.

I think she would look even more sexy at the gym, with a sheen of sweat over her skin, and her perfect toned body in motion, flexing and stretching as she works out....yes that definitely sounds like a recipe for super sexy.

^^^^ This!!!!!  No way I could concentrate with sweat glistening down that wonderful body.  Maybe its just a guy thing.

^^^^ This!!!!! No way I could concentrate with sweat glistening down that wonderful body. Maybe its just a guy thing.

Maybe it is, but it's good to know I am not the only one saying it.