Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

It looks new te me because i've never seen this before..

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

If this isn't new maybe anyone knows where it's from? Because i really wanne see more off it :Angel: !!

at her top it says Fashion Night's out 2013 so it's new.wonder for what city,maybe somewhere in Brazil because i read somewhere that New York is not having one this year

smily%20new%20one.gif You can clearly see the pain in her eyes, jeezes ,what are they doing to her!? :laugh:

They were asking her to do & hold all these different work out poses so they could shoot & film them :p

LOL oh dear! If she is in pain with her fit level imagine the average Jane or Joe trying that out :D

It looks new te me because i've never seen this before..attachicon.gifimage.jpg

If this isn't new maybe anyone knows where it's from? Because i really wanne see more off it :Angel: !!

at her top it says Fashion Night's out 2013 so it's new.wonder for what city,maybe somewhere in Brazil because i read somewhere that New York is not having one this year

Oke thanks :) hope we gonna see more and get more info! Very curious about it :hehe:

It looks new te me because i've never seen this before..attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Oke thanks :) hope we gonna see more and get more info! Very curious about it :hehe:

so it is for Brazil.I found on facebook a profile called FNO Brasil that has the same owl that Candice is wearing as a profile photo and 4 cities (Curitiba,Rio,Sao Paulo,Vitoria).I really hope Candice will appear at the 4 events but i don't think she will.