Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Yeah I am not that active on tiwtter but I agree, her activity has declined. She was alsways quite "endearing", lovely and just engaging with people.

I think something happened in her life, something sad most likely. It's purely conjecture! I mean that would be my next best guess.  Don't know shit about her actual personal life though except what I read on here or some blogs (Just Jared) I visit as much as bellazon.

^^ it's too bad if there is something happened :( i really hope not that would be very sad...

I also miss her on instagram and stuff but she must have a good reason :)

Just hope everything is fine with you Candice :heart:

Btw love those new vsx pics :wub: she is gorgeous !

Thanks Michelle :hehe:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/d76a7490bbaa625368d55ae7281f63d6/tumblr_mrxrmzHbGH1r4668co1_500.png

source : tumblr

This is for Vogue Mexico 2013 :woot:

She looks amazing, love her in red :heart:

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Another Vogue Cover??? GIRL!!! :woot:

post-50597-0-1446055320-23196_thumb.gif

Edited by PinkCouture

^^ it's too bad if there is something happened :( i really hope not that would be very sad...

I hope that nothing bad happened to her and everything okay, I miss her on instagram and i'm agree this you, Laura, the new vsx pics <3
Tks

Must say that i think most off them are too photoshopped...espescially her face, example her nose at some pics, that's too bad cause she is gorgeous by nature and don't need photoshop at all !! Not a good job of VS...

VS.

post-71106-0-1446055329-5613_thumb.jpg acvHmauI.jpg post-71106-0-1446055329-60786_thumb.jpg

These three i like the most :) think she looks so cute and sexy...very stunning !! Also her eyes are breathtaking :wub:

Guys, the reason why she has not been so active on Twitter/Instagram is because she is currently in Brazil right now and we know that when she goes there, she falls off the map. There's a picture on Instagram a girl posted in a store in Brazil with Candice yesterday. http://distilleryimage10.ak.instagram.com/f862784e0a7611e3953222000a1f912e_7.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Damn the vogue cover!!! That woman is practically covered up from head to toe, and she's still sexy as hell!! And That face of hers is flawless, we need to send her momma and daddy a thank you note for making her!!!

Words well said that I completely agree with.

I hope that nothing bad happened to her and everything okay, I miss her on instagram and i'm agree this you, Laura, the new vsx pics <3
Tks

but I do not think that something serious has happened to her :no:  :no:
maybe it's that i did not want these days,from a part I understand
other I really miss like you have no more news photos :(  :(