Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Ow oww! What a hottie!

She's definitely rockin' the barely-there dress and high pony; I actually really like her pony this time, the stylist did a good job :)

From earlier:

Candice Swanepoel@angelcandice

With my beautiful friend this morning @ErinHeatherton #VSfashionshow @victoriassecret

She looks so pretty and fresh, and just like a feline :brows:

eea039c63e4411e2a42522000a1f96b3_7.jpg

Candice is thew most striking blonde I've ever seen. I don't mean to say anything bad about Erin, but seeing Candice next to her, it's clear she is not your average blonde(she is the only blonde model I like).She looks like she's glowing!Love how she's becoming more confident and engages in the conversations more!

She trended twice during the VS Fashion Show. Once at the begginning after her Circus and Calender Girls walked and then towards the end after her solo segment aired (Which I must say was better then the disaster that was the 2010 one)

post-42054-0-1446026961-99442_thumb.jpg post-42054-0-1446026962-05964_thumb.jpg

screen capped by me from twitter.com

https://twitter.com/bonaelamour/status/276165787910275072

I agree with all you guys Candice this year was in other lever, I mean everything the outfits, her WALK! ♥♥♥ in commercials I mean everything and I love so much that they treat her like a star WOW wow wow that video of her was amazing I mean beyond amazing, guys I'm so happy for Candice she definitely is a Goddess when I was watching her I was in shock... Ok i'm going to stop cause I still very excited I can talk about her more and more :D