Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

she seems like a doll , maybe it's a commercial doll ?

If it is, we found Badboy Christmas gift.

LOL I guess we would have to find him the beach version of this doll, this one is too dressed for his taste and he can't see her booty! :nicole:

But yeah, she looks weird and her head is bigger. too much photoshop. I can't understand WHY they did it. Just WHY?!

LOL I guess we would have to find him the beach version of this doll, this one is too dressed for his taste and he can't see her booty! :nicole:

But yeah, she looks weird and her head is bigger. too much photoshop. I can't understand WHY they did it. Just WHY?!

Pretty sure it's a cartoon/comic/video game character. Check out their avatar at all?

Ha, ha, ha!!! You guys are funny! Well I guess I have to start to play the sims then... But if it was it would be super. First super model to become

a sim caractere? I've seen Katy Perry as a sim caractere. 8:30 sunday morning and it's breakfast time and last episode of walking dead from last night!!!

Frenchkiki and NK you made my day!

Ciao Bella!

Badboy