Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Can I say something?

First, she looks amaaaaazing at that crazy video for juice couture, so cute! Makes me wanna see her in movies.

Second, WHY IS LILY HOLDING HER BUTT? GET OFF OF HER, YOU NAUGHTY GIRL :persuazn: LOL

And third... I still think Miranda is bored to death to still be working for VS. She looks like she is alone at the event. Is Adriana smelling bad or something? Com'on, girl, interact with them! Candice looks very happy, like Lily and Adriana. Love the black leather pants.

(And badboy, she is gonna watch The Walking Dead with me! :mad: LOL Jokes aside, I'm happy to find out she likes this show, I love it too.)

First, she looks amaaaaazing at that crazy video for juice couture, so cute! Makes me wanna see her in movies.

Second, WHY IS LILY HOLDING HER BUTT? GET OFF OF HER, YOU NAUGHTY GIRL :persuazn: LOL

Oh my Goddd if she was in movies... :shock: she said she's better seen than heard, but I highly doubt it! At least do a silent movie! Haha

And I noticed that too!!

Can I say something?

And third... I still think Miranda is bored to death to still be working for VS. She looks like she is alone at the event. Is Adriana smelling bad or something? Com'on, girl, interact with them! Candice looks very happy, like Lily and Adriana. Love the black leather pants.

(And badboy, she is gonna watch The Walking Dead with me! :mad: LOL Jokes aside, I'm happy to find out she likes this show, I love it too.)

Is Adriana smelling bad or something?

:rofl:but agreed about Miranda

^ I agree. Miranda doesn't look like she wants to be there.

I would gladly hand over my first born for a picture (from this event) with Miranda and Candice ONLY with neither of them holding any merchandise. TIA.

she looks GORGEOUS ! and i just love her on the show :) miranda looks apart.. :/

You guys don't think it can be a horrible thing like THEY don't want her there?I%20dont%20know.gif

I really hope not! I can't imagine anything like it.

Badboy

You guys don't think it can be a horrible thing like THEY don't want her there?I%20dont%20know.gif

I really hope not! I can't imagine anything like it.

Badboy

I don't think this is the case.

Well, I personally think that those VS events aren't that thrilling at all.

I mean, you're just standing in front of some lingerie lifting up bras or perfumes.

And all events are pretty much the same, just different outfits.

To be honest: I would probably be bored after the nth time, too. :/

I figure that photo shootings are way more fun.

You can dress extraordiniarily and you got amazing pictures of yourself. :D

I don't think this is the case.

Well, I personally think that those VS events aren't that thrilling at all.

I mean, you're just standing in front of some lingerie lifting up bras or perfumes.

And all events are pretty much the same, just different outfits.

To be honest: I would probably be bored after the nth time, too. :/

I figure that photo shootings are way more fun.

You can dress extraordiniarily and you got amazing pictures of yourself. :D

I understand what you say, but she is getting payed a lot and she is among friends (I assume), doing a job where she needs to be cute and fun. If Candice and the other girls can be, why can't she? And I mean... Adriana has done a LOT of those events, she is still fun. I don't know, just don't get why they keep putting her over some others. And I do like her, I just think she is not happy at VS anymore. But back to Candice....

Oh my Goddd if she was in movies... :shock: she said she's better seen than heard, but I highly doubt it! At least do a silent movie! Haha

And I noticed that too!!

She said that???? But look at those last videos, the juice couture and the fitness ones, she is soooo sassy and sweet. I can totally see her in movies. Would be an awesome step in the near future :clap:

I could definitly rest my eyes on a movie featuring Candice Swanepoel! :flower:

NK, yes It would be soo cool if she did!

Not a stinking sexy cop thing I mean something real.

Why not just cameo? She works as a waitress in the background or something, or someone traveling on a bus.

Badboy