Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

MissNKlovesphotograph

I understand what you say, but she is getting payed a lot and she is among friends (I assume), doing a job where she needs to be cute and fun. If Candice and the other girls can be, why can't she? And I mean... Adriana has done a LOT of those events, she is still fun. I don't know, just don't get why they keep putting her over some others. And I do like her, I just think she is not happy at VS anymore. But back to Candice...

Maybe they don't get along that well. :idk:

However, I agree with you that she doesn't seem happy at VS anymore.

Perhaps that's also the reason why she gets so bored.

(Well, as I said: I think those events are generally not that exciting, but when you don't even want to be there anymore, then it'll bore you to death :p)

That video of her with Derek Blasberg is hilarious. :) Also very interesting. She seems to be concentrated on the workout, he is kidding around. :D

Her newest favorite song is really great. :)

Goodwill & Hook N Sling - Take You Higher (Club Mix) =>

(Germans won't be able to watch it)

MissNKlovesphotograph

I understand what you say, but she is getting payed a lot and she is among friends (I assume), doing a job where she needs to be cute and fun. If Candice and the other girls can be, why can't she? And I mean... Adriana has done a LOT of those events, she is still fun. I don't know, just don't get why they keep putting her over some others. And I do like her, I just think she is not happy at VS anymore. But back to Candice...

(Well, as I said: I think those events are generally not that exciting, but when you don't even want to be there anymore, then it'll bore you to death :p)

MissNKlovesphotograph