Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I have to say i have a lot of respect for Candice. I think at this point Candice knows that if she were to get a famous boyfriend she would probaby explode and probably become the biggest model in the world. But the fact that she has been with her bf for 7/8 years now and im guessing they're still going strong says a lot about her. Really admire her for that. Love Candice <3

RomanFantasies

I agree with you! I mean her boyfriend is kinda hot, but he is like a non-factor so If I were Candice being so stunning, that perfect body, famous and professional and with that personality based on what I've seen, I probably send Herman to hell and seek for a hot guy like a model maybe Chad White or Evandro Soldati, or an actor or musician haha but that's Candice a very simple girl that is why I love her so much :wub2:

yey, for sure, if she have a famous boyfriend she'll be the most famous model... look at miranda, her romance with bloom give her "exposition" but, personnally i think it's because of him that she's down to earth and sweet as well.. PLUS, she no need a man, look at her career, she did all by herself and she should be proud of what she accomplished.

I actually don't think she would like to have all that attention to her relationship like Miranda (who I think has changed a lot, I used to like her better when she wasn't with him. She is kinda... hm... too "boring"). She likes attention, but she doesn't like to expose her life with Hermann. And I'm proud of her because she knows what is important in life. She knows having a hot famous boyfriend wouldn't make her happy if she didn't love him. Candice really knows what's important, and we have to thank her family for that. I'm always proud and happy to see her with Hermann. I think together they live the life they want to, and you can see they are full of it. They are pretty down to earth, love being with family and enjoy simple things. That makes me respect her even more. Everything she gets, it's by herself. But hey, Hermann might not be as famous as her, but it doesn't mean he is not good at whatever he's doing with his life, professionally. I would hate so see anybody judging my man just because he is not as famous, as rich, as beautiful as I am. People are more than that and he probably makes her the happiest girl in the world. That makes him the smartest man ever, he knows how lucky he is and won't take it for granted :)