Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Candice Swanepoel in bikini shoots for Victoria's Secret in St Barts, August 12, 2011

HQs

66fe83144705980.jpg 55c026144706009.jpg 741c18144706031.jpg 752787144706057.jpg 873342144706110.jpg ddcfa8144706154.jpg e044f0144706194.jpg a82958144706247.jpg e2f886144706304.jpg

Awesome new pics!

I like the third from right! She looks like she's up to something!

Thanks for the pics (but it's not fair showing pic #1 after calling me a per...) :cry: ;)

Badboy

Frenchkiki and ZGCC, Sorry.

Yes i've been a dumbass without thinking.

So no buts for a wile.

Badboy

OMG! Forgive me, I didn't see you post until now! I don't know what's wrong but I have been noticing as of lately that all posts don't show up for me, so I have found myself going back on pages to see if there's anything I actually missed. Happened the other day with all the pics lovemusic posted from her time in Fashion Week. Perhaps I am scrolling too fast. <_<

Aww! Thank you so much! Apology accepted! <3 :hug:

Sometimes I think she did something with her eyebrows and sometimes I think it's just make up that does the trick. Like nose too. Besides, when you get older, you lose that baby face and a lot of times your eyes look different, wider, even wiser. The chin is probably because of her weight loss. I really don't think she's done anything, and if she did, well... it was an amazing job!

I personally don't believe the talk that shes had a nose job. I really don't see any insimilarities between pics of her nose then and now, alot of the time it does really just look like the lighting. And when she got skinny for a while, her nose look more thin and refined, but I think thats because she lost the "cute puffiness" thats in her face :D :p

Love the new VS shoot pics! Looks lovely as usual :)

Booty time, booty time cross the u-s-eyyyyy! :heart:

OMG! Thanks for all pics!

Badboy

Thanks for the "The Adventures of Ford Fairlane" reference. :laugh:

Favorit movie! Big time!

Thanks all for the new pics!

It looks like she's having a great time shooting!!!

I've never seen pics of her but like these that just been posted here before?

The pic from strait behind with spredded leggs, how come she been shot like that?

I've never seen anything like it before...

And yes it's killing me... Right now it's hard to be a guy with pics like that...

Badboy

I am pretty sure she never had something done to her booty. I mean seriously?

I am not African or Brazilian or Latina & my ancestors are more like vikings :bellazon: and my butt poke like a crazy MOFU! :laugh:

And as I know people do not want to read never ending monologue I'll say that If u all believe that losing weight means that the nose is getting thinner and longer, well ok! :laugh:

I still like her face so it doesn't really matter if she did it or not :wave: