Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

^Because that was after the Viktor & Rolf fashion show and a lot of the models didn't wash the red paint off of their face before leaving including Candice.

Edit:

Here's the video ZGCC posted on vimeo

The fashion show was right after the other one?

Wow, this sounds pretty stressful. :/

And then people don't believe that Candice lost weight due to busyness... <_<

Thank you very much, lovemusic :hug:

Can't wait to see the VMAN pics

^^I am sorry to say that but u are sounding more & more like a pervert. Can u just calm down? It's not pleasant to read your comments really :/

Wow she looked so different back then!

she was having more meat on the bones for sure & she had a nose job. I always loved her original nose, it was cute. She was so lovely back then.

Do i have to report myself now? :ninja:

^^I am sorry to say that but u are sounding more & more like a pervert. Can u just calm down? It's not pleasant to read your comments really :/

I was thinking the exact same thing. It's getting old the constant booty talk on all your posts. I mean; be respectful, Candice reads the thread and as a woman that I am, I'm sure you looking at her like she's some piece of meat, is something she doesn't view as a friendly like, fan attitude nor appreciate. It makes ME feel uncomfortable, so imagine her. :/

And this isn't a post to create chaos and hell over; I'm just advising you to be respectful. <_<

Wow she looked so different back then!

she was having more meat on the bones for sure & she had a nose job. I always loved her original nose, it was cute. She was so lovely back then.

Do i have to report myself now? :ninja:

I don't think she had a nose job.

Her face used to be a little bit "puffy" and more roundish.

As time goes by, her face lost a lot of baby fat and that affected her nose.

I know you can't influence the bone structure, but if your face is puffy, your nose appears puffier, too.

At least, I don't see a nose job.

post-50597-0-1446071187-48315_thumb.jpg

Or is it proven that she had a nose job?

Maybe I'm missing the forest for the trees :D

It's obvious she had one because the top of it is thinner & the tip is longer. And the tip of the nose is not getting longer with the age or the shape of your face. But it's a very light change so it's not really obvious for everybody. Look at her pictures on the first pages of the thread when u 'll see the difference. It doesn't really change her face but gave her more sharp angles and soften her cute "baby fat" look.

And before someone jump at my throat for saying Candice the Goddess had a nose job, i just want to say i still think she is beautiful with her original nose or the new one. And having a nose job is not a sin or a bad thing!