Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

sorry if repost

Where did you get this video from MarVS?

And Melocotón you're very welcome! :wave::hug:

actually lovemusic102 posted it :)

Oh i found the video from e online links i posted and LMS asked me to upload it to make some gifs from it. :wave:

i supposed this video is only a preview , because the backstage video looks more fun , with more scenes not only the blue wall . well hopefully :laugh:

sorry if repost

Where did you get this video from MarVS?

And Melocotón you're very welcome! :wave::hug:

actually lovemusic102 posted it :)

Oh i found the video from e online links i posted and LMS asked me to upload it to make some gifs from it. :wave:

Oh okay. Thanks lovemusic. I was wondering cause I actually haven't seen the release of the video yet. So yup yup. Just waiting for the release then. :wave:

Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel & Erin Heatherton in "The Showstopper" by Victoria's Secret

Type: MP4

Dimensions: 852w x 480h

Duration: 00:16

File Size: 5.05 MB

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LZ2LHG3R

or here: http://www.moviesnxs.com/web/gallery/mnxs.php?id=81459

nxs-TheShowstopperbyVictoriasSecret.jpg

smnxs-TheShowstopperbyVictoriasSecret.001.jpg smnxs-TheShowstopperbyVictoriasSecret.002.jpg smnxs-TheShowstopperbyVictoriasSecret.006.jpg smnxs-TheShowstopperbyVictoriasSecret.007.jpg smnxs-TheShowstopperbyVictoriasSecret.008.jpg smnxs-TheShowstopperbyVictoriasSecret.010.jpg smnxs-TheShowstopperbyVictoriasSecret.011.jpg

Inside The Showstopper Shoot

Type: MP4

Duration: 01:42

File Size: 24.97 MB

Dimensions: 1280w x 720h

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IALTBN2L

or here: http://www.moviesnxs.com/web/gallery/mnxs.php?id=81458

nxs-InsideSHOWSTOPPERshootbyVictoriasSecret.jpg

smnxs-InsideSHOWSTOPPERshootbyVictoriasSecret.000.jpg smnxs-InsideSHOWSTOPPERshootbyVictoriasSecret.001.jpg smnxs-InsideSHOWSTOPPERshootbyVictoriasSecret.002.jpg smnxs-InsideSHOWSTOPPERshootbyVictoriasSecret.003.jpg smnxs-InsideSHOWSTOPPERshootbyVictoriasSecret.005.jpg smnxs-InsideSHOWSTOPPERshootbyVictoriasSecret.006.jpg smnxs-InsideSHOWSTOPPERshootbyVictoriasSecret.007.jpg smnxs-InsideSHOWSTOPPERshootbyVictoriasSecret.008.jpg smnxs-InsideSHOWSTOPPERshootbyVictoriasSecret.009.jpg smnxs-InsideSHOWSTOPPERshootbyVictoriasSecret.010.jpg smnxs-InsideSHOWSTOPPERshootbyVictoriasSecret.011.jpg

Does anyone know if there's any pictures of Candice with Lindsay? Or does anyone have any of those? Anything you got is appreciated! :)
Ellingson?

Aside from the various VSFS and Pelotonia photo-ops, the only ones I know of are those at that event and the GQ ones.

Yes, Ellingson. Thank you so much. Ugh; I really wish they had more.

Well, the only campaigns they ever did together were the Christmas 2009 and Body By Victoria 2010 ones, so... They are both gonna be featured in this year's Christmas campaign, so maybe there'll be more by then.

Oh gosh. I really hope so! Thanks. :wave:

Yeah,same here, would be nice to see more :) :)

This one is at Blumarine Backstage

post-43607-0-1446071112-18397_thumb.jpg

I don't know if you guys have seen this one :)

Can anyone provide me this picture in HQ please?! :blink:

post-43249-1312823483_thumb.jpg

Please avoid hotlinking. Hotlinking is bandwidth theft and causes bandwidth to be taken away from the linked site, which then increases their server bill. You may upload images to bellazon's attachments, textlink or upload from a host site such as imageshack, imagevenue, photobucket, tinypic...instead. Thank you! See the rules of Bellazon HERE. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

That's as HQ as I know of for that pic. Hope it helps.