Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

11 minutes ago, Piuma said:

Pretty sure it's Helly Nahmad, convicted art dealer i've seen around models since early 2000 (i remember him pictured with Gisele, Ana Barros and others). I hope they are just friends, it would be a serious letdown...

Even they are friends,I am sure they must have sex many times

Candice was always cool because she was doing her own thing. Now she's like a cliche-model, hanging around with wealthy suspicious people. Hopefully that guy doesn't try to scam her by dragging her into some shady art sale.

8 minutes ago, Schemer said:

Candice was always cool because she was doing her own thing. Now she's like a cliche-model, hanging around with wealthy suspicious people. Hopefully that guy doesn't try to scam her by dragging her into some shady art sell.

This! I couldn't agree more.

4 hours ago, snort said:

It remains as true as it always was, that the easiest way to bag yourself a model is to be very, very rich.

so true, own a yacht/mansion/nice cars and be willing to spend a lot of money on them and they're in your bed pretty quickly

7 hours ago, Schemer said:

Candice was always cool because she was doing her own thing. Now she's like a cliche-model, hanging around with wealthy suspicious people. Hopefully that guy doesn't try to scam her by dragging her into some shady art sale.

Perhaps he has promised her dinner with the Kushners?