Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

9 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Wow, what a fabulous exegesis! Lol. I’m not worked up at all, but of course you’d think so since that’s always the answer here whenever someone states their opinion, goes against the grain or doesn’t agree with whatever “BZ’s favorites” say. I’ve been here long enough to know that “certain” people get a free pass, they always will get a free pass and can say/do whatever they please without there being any warnings. On BZ it’s either “say as we say” or you’ll get harassed and bullied until you decide to leave yourself. Certain members, including me, have received death threats from certain “favorites” on here both publicly and in dm’s, you think something ever got done about that? Of course not because #favoritsm. I’m sure it must suck though that these tactics don’t work with me. 

To answer your question, I did read what you wrote. If your comment wasn’t sexist then why start it with “Not to sound too sexist, but…” That’s the same as “No offense, but…”

You’re the one who mentioned  bodies and looks deteriorating — whatever that means… There’s a saying “Aging like a fine wine.” Great saying if you ask me. What may be “deteriorated” to you may be absolutely fantastic for other people. Someone being 30+ doesn’t mean their bodies and looks are deteriorated. The fashion industry trying to convince you of that doesn’t make it true, but sounds like you buy it. You’re also the one saying how the odds are pretty good Candice must be hooking up with someone because she’s hanging out with a man. Again, you’re basing that on a few photos. Are you there lying next to them and observing them when they’re supposedly going at it? Are you also there when she takes care of her finances, since you’re so sure she’s a millionaire at best. Who the fuck knows? Do you have access to her bank account? Maybe girl is a billionaire! It’s NONE of our business and assuming shit no one knows anything about is absolutely ridiculous. Like User19 mentioned, the existence of yacht girls is rooted in misogyny and sexism, and acknowledging that in itself isn’t sexist. What is sexist is AUTOMATICALLY assuming a woman must be on that boat because oh right it must always about sex, right? Perhaps put yourself in her position and ask yourself how you’d like it if people went ahead and projected their wild theories and imaginations onto you without any proof whatsoever. 

You obviously have serious issues and continuing this conversation is pointless.

I sincerely hope you get the help you need.

Also, avoid all men at all costs in life because we are all sexist pigs.

EDIT: Just want it to be clear to all considering your most recent post that I have never sent you or anyone else a death threat and never would do such a thing so if you are trying to imply it was me that's a big lie.

23 hours ago, MERPER said:

You obviously have serious issues and continuing this conversation is pointless.

I sincerely hope you get the help you need.

Also, avoid all men at all costs in life because we are all sexist pigs.

EDIT: Just want it to be clear to all considering your most recent post that I have never sent you or anyone else a death threat and never would do such a thing so if you are trying to imply it was me that's a big lie.

I’ve never said or implied that you were the one who has sent me and other members death threats. I know better than to lie or make up such things. I’d say the people who need help are people who have sent me and other members those messages. The ones who have sent me these messages know all too well who they are and I’m sure they’re lurking in here as well, if you look around it shouldn’t take too long to figure out who these people are. Regarding your “You have issues”, yes that’s the classic answer whenever a woman says something that goes against the grain. Funny how you only talk to me while several other women also agreed with what I said. Are you going to call them out as well or am I just the lucky one today? We have issues because we don’t agree with something sexist you said? Yes, sounds legit… Also, it wasn’t me who said all men are sexist. I didn’t know saying “you said” automatically meant “all men” — I’m not one of those types so keep those ridiculous statements out of here. I know plenty of wonderful men who don’t talk this way about women and who have treated me/other women in my life perfectly fine.

People are not interested in the nonsense that is written here about Candice and her stay on a yacht, at least to me, some administrator would be nice if she stopped by here. By the way, white is definitely Candice's color, this second dress is so much better. 😍

1 hour ago, josledes said:

People are not interested in the nonsense that is written here about Candice and her stay on a yacht, at least to me, some administrator would be nice if she stopped by here. By the way, white is definitely Candice's color, this second dress is so much better. 😍

Candice could wear a jumpsuit trashbag and it would look good.:chicken:

Yeah no.... the conversation has taken a turn and has hijacked the thread... Please take said conversations about Candice, Boys, Yachting, MeToo, Sexism, and whatever the hell you all are going on about to a group PM so that viewers of the thread don't have to read through pages of chow chow. Continue the back and forth pissing fest and I'll be removing posts, giving out warnings, and if needed - placing people on mod watch (you don't want that, trust me)

7 hours ago, Schemer said:

Not her best look tbh.

nothing can be worse than that blue dress the other day, woof.

that think was so ugly and poorly designed not even a woman of candice's stature could make it look good