Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

19 hours ago, bump said:

I'm so used to Candice having lots of pictures and work coming out, but now with everyone not being able to work, I'm sure she doesn't have anything coming out. Does anyone know if there are any pictures or anything that were shot previously that will be coming out?

BZ is my form of escape right now and while it's understandable, it's sad to see how many threads have nothing new in them. 

I hope everyone is staying safe. 

Candice shot an upcoming editorial and possibly a cover with David Yarrow, which might be Harper's Bazaar (don't know which edition). She went to Rwanda and on her stories that it was her last work trip before the winter holidays.

21 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Hoping to see unreleased content too. It would be a fine time for Jerome to open the vault, for instance...Likewise, and more important, hoping all are well. :yes: 

I can't even imagine how many pictures he has of all the models he is friends/works with. I bet that Russel guy has a lot of pictures, too! You're right, this is the perfect time for that!

3 hours ago, whysper said:

Candice shot an upcoming editorial and possibly a cover with David Yarrow, which might be Harper's Bazaar (don't know which edition). She went to Rwanda and on her stories that it was her last work trip before the winter holidays.

Awesome! Thank you for replying. I really like her HF stuff. 

I think her ToC stuff is favorite stuff she's ever done, though. I adore the swimsuits and the photography, and she just looks awesome! 

Are the other models in the ToC pictures actual models or just her friends? They look great, but there's a vibe to a lot of the pictures that they are friends. I was thinking maybe she hired her friends as the models? Either way, I love all these pictures if I haven't already said that enough lol

This picture goes precisely to what @bump highlighted above: Candice looks like she's working with friends in her TofC work. Relaxed, hanging out, lovely, and the pics also show off the product they're selling. Smart and built on years in the business. Similar to some of the vlogs that many of the models have been working on, whether on youtube or other platforms. Doutzen has included friends in some of hers, for instance, including Candice. 

21 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

This picture goes precisely to what @bump highlighted above: Candice looks like she's working with friends in her TofC work. Relaxed, hanging out, lovely, and the pics also show off the product they're selling. Smart and built on years in the business. Similar to some of the vlogs that many of the models have been working on, whether on youtube or other platforms. Doutzen has included friends in some of hers, for instance, including Candice. 

Very well said. I'll have to check out more of Doutzen's videos, I keep forgetting she has some posted! I wish Candice would post videos on Youtube. I have LOVED watching Lily's. 

I wonder if Candice will ever design lingerie or clothes or if she's just sticking to swimsuits?

Something else I love about the ToC pictures is that the theme/colors are so consistent. It's like she's creating scrapbook of different parts of her vacation and she just happens to look fabulous while doing so lol