Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

1 hour ago, Sensual said:

Which beach is it? Is a public beach or something private? If its private what is the issue?

I have to take walks around the neighborhood because if I dont I literally have panic attacks.

the problem is there are people. you can't be around other people, it's not that hard. it's like people who don't go out but invite their friends to their houses. yeah they're not going out but they're with other people. if you live alone, stay alone, if you live with your family, stay with your family

in my country you can go out for a while if you have autism, anxiety, etc but you have to prove it, like you have to take with you documents or something that prove you suffer from panic attacks, in your case

22 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

the problem is there are people. you can't be around other people, it's not that hard. it's like people who don't go out but invite their friends to their houses. yeah they're not going out but they're with other people. if you live alone, stay alone, if you live with your family, stay with your family

in my country you can go out for a while if you have autism, anxiety, etc but you have to prove it, like you have to take with you documents or something that prove you suffer from panic attacks, in your case

its just my neighborhood its not like there are a billion people on the street. I live in rural/suburb Missouri. Nobody is constantly walking on the streets or in close proximity to each other. Regardless the government here isn't doing that, well they aren't really doing crap about it because I got no idea.

But nevermind just saw the pictures I see now.

32 minutes ago, char said:

@TexasLongHorn2013 what do ppl feel about DB? 

Also - regardless of the photographer. her fucking shape is liquid sexy

A while back there were accusations made against him for inappropriate conduct by a model or two.  It led to VS cutting ties with him and him landing on the "Me Too" list.  Apart from that I have never heard anything negative about him, but the accusations alone are enough to hurt a career.  Some have condemned him, others not so much.

10 minutes ago, TexasLongHorn2013 said:

A while back there were accusations made against him for inappropriate conduct by a model or two.  It led to VS cutting ties with him and him landing on the "Me Too" list.  Apart from that I have never heard anything negative about him, but the accusations alone are enough to hurt a career.  Some have condemned him, others not so much.

interesting. i was unaware of his behavior. always heart out to anyone who is taken advantage of and shame on him if it is true. but looks like Candice trusts him and that is a spectacular photo.  

That pic of Candice published by Bellemere, although it's new for us bc we hadn't seen it, is an old photo. One of the models who publicly denounced, two years ago, having been harassed by Bellemere was Lais Ribeiro (I would write more about this but you can find more information very easily by simply googling "Lais Ribeiro Bellemere"). For those who don't know it, Lais is one of Candice's best friends since a time ago, so it seems impossible that Candice has worked with Bellemere, at least, in the past 2 years and it also seems impossible that Candice work with Bellemere again in the future. And honestly, it better be that way. I don't think Lais, a model already very famous in the industry in 2018, had anything to gain by lying about it. In addition, Bellemere also had problems with Taylor Hill.

1 hour ago, borg said:

That pic of Candice published by Bellemere, although it's new for us bc we hadn't seen it, is an old photo. One of the models who publicly denounced, two years ago, having been harassed by Bellemere was Lais Ribeiro (I would write more about this but you can find more information very easily by simply googling "Lais Ribeiro Bellemere"). For those who don't know it, Lais is one of Candice's best friends since a time ago, so it seems impossible that Candice has worked with Bellemere, at least, in the past 2 years and it also seems impossible that Candice work with Bellemere again in the future. And honestly, it better be that way. I don't think Lais, a model already very famous in the industry in 2018, had anything to gain by lying about it. In addition, Bellemere also had problems with Taylor Hill.

Everything you said is true and I agree but I would also like to remind you that Candice has worked with Terry Richardson even though at the time there were even more allegations against him than against Bellemere.

Sometimes, it's just business.

The photo is smoking hot of course.

23 minutes ago, Schemer said:

Everything you said is true and I agree but I would also like to remind you that Candice has worked with Terry Richardson even though at the time there were even more allegations against him than against Bellemere.

Sometimes, it's just business.

The photo is smoking hot of course.

Have to agree 100% with this statement.  I support the "Me Too" movement overall and support anyone who has been abused.  However, business sometimes trumps personal feelings, like Schemer said.  I have never rushed to condemn Bellemere b/c its basically a he said, she said scenario.  The two allegations against him are the only two hints of impropriety that he has ever faced in his whole career...that I'm aware of.  It could be his style or what he asked the accusers to do, came off the wrong way?  I'm not defending him if he did wrong, but for me the evidence is not there to condemn him.  I understand why VS took the stance it did, considering it was two of their stars, but that alone is not enough.  His work is amazing (especially with Candice) and who knows what the future holds.