Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Behati's pregnancy was annouced a couple days before Candice's, right? I thought (by belly size, because to me Candice's always seemed to be bigger than Bee's) that Candice might've waited a couple extra weeks to talk about her pregnancy because of all the zyka stuff, but idk. I think that any of them can pop anytime (pretty sure Candy's at least 37 weeks right now, so she can give birth in a couple of days or in 4+ weeks..) so we'll have to wait and see. :p 

I have a feeling that Behati already gave birth - or will give in the coming days -. She posted a picture saying that was 34 weeks in the August 7 then you should already be on time.

About Candice, I think she should give birth in late September / early October. If the day she announced the pregnancy (19 March) she was 3 months (as a source had announced the day before) 19 this month it completes the nine months. I'm not sure, we will have to wait, but I'm looking forward!

8 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

It's so weird to me that Candice and Behati have almost the same due date, like, they did call each other and were like "yes, let's do it this week, call me when you're done" or it was just a coincidence?:rofl:

I actually heard that they did it while on a couples vacation. The entire time Candice and her husband and Behati and Maroon 5 guy were having synchroized sex in rooms next to one another at the place they were staying at. Behati's attempts worked early in the trip, while Candice's didn't until the end.

And yes, this post is complete sarcasm. I just wanted to point out how ridiculous this thread has been for months now as so many try to act like pregnancy experts or continue to estimate exactly when she will give birth or where she will give birth or any other of a dozen in-depth details as though anyone actually knows.

2 hours ago, medicenevs said:

@MERPER it was a joke dude.:cry2::rofl:

I am well aware... my reply, while to your comment, was just a generally sarcastic comment to the way this entire thread has been for the last 8+ months

Since the day she announced her pregnancy this thread has run rampant with speculation on due date, rumors, place of birth, whether or not she'll walk in the fashion show, etc. 

I kinda get it, it's a message board and talking is what people do. I just find it funny is all.

8 hours ago, medicenevs said:

It's so weird to me that Candice and Behati have almost the same due date, like, they did call each other and were like "yes, let's do it this week, call me when you're done" or it was just a coincidence?:rofl:

It depends on how much of a coincidence you consider it that lots of people fuck on New Years, and that leads to lots of pregnancies

Guys I'm on team "let's try to get pregnant just after the vsfs so I can be in the next one". I think they all do that, kinda :rofl: Ale, Adri and Lily all had their babies around the same time some years ago, if you think about that, and they all walked the 2012 fashion show!

Thanks for all the updates :flower: 

Can't wait for Anacã to be born now :chicken: 

I miss Candice sooo much! Missing new work from her and all :heart: i hope we will get new stuff as soon as possible :hehe: 

LOVING her pregnancy shots she shares :wub: really amazing! Looking forward to see how her body will be after this :heart: 

Don't think she will walk this year vsfs..ofcourse that's sad for me but already excited to see her next year :D 

BTS Givenchy 

I5HRyfeC.jpg 6wf2C8M1.jpg

instagram@alain_lorenzo