Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

Last night, a girl that idk who she is but had "fashion designer" in her bio tagged me in a picture that she posted of Candice and Hermann (the one that Hermann posted) and put as caption "september full of surprises" and this morning the picture was gone. I don't know who she is but it makes sense if Candice have her baby in september.

Wonder why she deleted it :/ 

3 hours ago, Candylicious. said:

^ Actually it's the cover shot only uncropped :smile: but yeah it's indeed a repost.

Doesn't matter since it's in a hyper-small size anyways. The untagged, larger version is nowhere to be found.

3 hours ago, medicenevs said:

@JazzyJas No, the picture you posted is an outtake that have been posted before.:rolleyes:

No sweetie, it hasn't been posted. If it were I would've been able to find it both in google and bellazon search function by now.

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

Same :/ I don't really understand that either.

We know that Candice have a blind spot when it comes to Brasil.:p

Anyways, I trust that she knows what she's doing, it's her child after all.

Although the Zika virus is a problem when you have less than 6 months or second trimester, after that you only feel like if its fever and things like that, hope she is seven months ????

So i think she knows that, thats why she wait so long to fly there, where she feels healthy and in home