Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

6 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I think Candice probably has a better idea of the risks involved than all of us combined. :yes:

haha so true... love how people here think they are experts on what Candice does with her life... it's like when members her say they are crying over how she's glowing in her pregnancy and will be overly emotional when she gives birth...

it's like... there's fandom and then there's scary obsession... relax

Not sure if you were referring to me @MERPER I never called myself an expert on Candice's life nor do I see myself as obsessed with her, she can do whatever she wants but I honestly don't think it's that strange that as a fan you show some concern or that you're happy for someone? I sure didn't cry when I read about her pregnancy, and I definitely won't be "over emotional" when she gives birth. It's exciting and I'm happy for her but that's it. 

14 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Not sure if you were referring to me @MERPER I never called myself an expert on Candice's life nor do I see myself as obsessed with her, she can do whatever she wants but I honestly don't think it's that strange that as a fan you show some concern or that you're happy for someone? I sure didn't cry when I read about her pregnancy, and I definitely won't be "over emotional" when she gives birth. It's exciting and I'm happy for her but that's it. 

wasn't specifically referring to anyone.... 1 post i saw caught my eye from 2-3 weeks ago I think and I didn't remember who it was in all honesty....