Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

VS please give Candy big Christmas bonus, she deserved it. She broke the internet these couple of days with her photos, wherever I turn people are praising them like crazy and asking for more Candy photos!

I can bet that every bathing suit and bikini she wore will going to be sold out first in record time, as always, girls are already going crazy hoping that it will magically give them her body! :D

With this photos alone she made so much promotion and free commercial for VS, that she deserves 10x what they are paying her.

I think that they didn't think this through. Kendall Jenner and Adriana Lima were also in Turkey for Dosso Dossi show previous years, and I think that everybody thought it was safe. But unfortunately things in politico- military arena has changed so much since Adri/Kendall were there.

I am just glad Candy is safe, I hope that nothing is going to happen in Istanbul, and that those threats turn out to be false flag!

7 hours ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

I used to wonder what was going through the minds of agencies and booking agents when they book models with the profile of Candy and Kate Upton for work in Turkey. It's right next door to Syria. Didn't they think this through or are they so jaded that they think the dire developments in the politico-military arena won't affect the fashion world?

You could make that same argument for not sending anyone to Paris, at this point.